(Tweak) Vindictam, The Vengeful Summoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam Geegeeson

06-10-2012

Thank you so much for the review ! I will consider all your suggestions ! It is greatly appreciated !

Yes I've been told that three times now > .< I was actually initially going to make him a mana based champion, but the extent of my LoL knowledge restricts me from making it practical. I could give it a go and maybe some re-reviews from you and others could help me construct him to be a mana champion. That would be greatly appreciated : 3 He would have more potential as a mana champion I think.

Thanks ! My passive had been a huge issue before revised its explanation, so I'm glad you deem it practical !

Yeah his Q should be his most spammable skill > .< But I think in his case, he won't have one. Sort of like how Sona doesn't have one. For the damage, what if at max its damage was 180 instead of 200 ?

It looks like W and E is approved ! Thanks !

The first part is correct. However, after casting Select, Vindictam can cast Summon within the next 2 seconds. In these 2 seconds he's not in any sort of state - he's just er normal per say, meaning he can walk around and stuff - so he can be killed or crowd controlled. If he doesn't cast Summon within these next 2 seconds then it goes on Select cooldown. When he does, he begins channeling for 1.5 seconds in his current spot. During his channel he can also be killed or crowd controlled.

Thank you for the review and no worries ! You seem like a popular guy ;D

I will gladly look at him

Liam Geegeeson

06-10-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-10-2012

Vindictam has been updated.

Gjom

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lChienPol View Post
Thank you so much for the review ! I will consider all your suggestions ! It is greatly appreciated !

Yes I've been told that three times now > .< I was actually initially going to make him a mana based champion, but the extent of my LoL knowledge restricts me from making it practical. I could give it a go and maybe some re-reviews from you and others could help me construct him to be a mana champion. That would be greatly appreciated : 3 He would have more potential as a mana champion I think.

Thanks ! My passive had been a huge issue before revised its explanation, so I'm glad you deem it practical !

Yeah his Q should be his most spammable skill > .< But I think in his case, he won't have one. Sort of like how Sona doesn't have one. For the damage, what if at max its damage was 180 instead of 200 ?

It looks like W and E is approved ! Thanks !

The first part is correct. However, after casting Select, Vindictam can cast Summon within the next 2 seconds. In these 2 seconds he's not in any sort of state - he's just er normal per say, meaning he can walk around and stuff - so he can be killed or crowd controlled. If he doesn't cast Summon within these next 2 seconds then it goes on Select cooldown. When he does, he begins channeling for 1.5 seconds in his current spot. During his channel he can also be killed or crowd controlled.

Thank you for the review and no worries ! You seem like a popular guy ;D

I will gladly look at him
Alrighty, so I got it FAIRLY closely.

With the damage you might want to max it at MAYBE 160. We don't want too much damage, otherwise he becomes a REALLY aggressive support. Right?

Liam Geegeeson

06-11-2012

Yep ^ -^

Hrm. Well I recently tweaked him and now his Q at max does 180 base damage.

Haha well.. I sorta like agressive gameplay xD

Liam Geegeeson

06-11-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-11-2012

Mmm. Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-12-2012

Milestone reached !

Iminonai

06-12-2012

Hey, This actually looks like a nice champ to add to the League! Mind giving mine a once over?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2197088

Liam Geegeeson

06-13-2012

Sure thing !