So Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

06-09-2012

^ Personally, I think building Amumu AP doesn't really do that much more damage (I hunt down and destroy carries in my tank build ), and you take a HUGE hit in survivability for a character that's damage is built on... standing near people and slowly wearing them down.

Well, whatever, there'll always be people who like to do weird builds, and good for them, BUT!

Please please please PLEASE tell your allies you're not building tank if you're doing an AP amumu... Most players when they see a tank champion at select, pick a lot more squishy carries and then I get stuck tanking on Jax or something retarded ):

So, just be nice and don't blindside your allies xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think Rylais is worth a mention on Amumu.

Health, AP, and Despair becomes a slow aura.
It's very fun, but even building it like... third is the earliest I'd build it on a tank build (Odyn's, FH, Rylai's most likely), you rarely get to finish it D:

I'm considering dropping it or moving it up in my build order...

@whoever said haunting guise, I may have to try that.

MoonMaster3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
^ Personally, I think building Amumu AP doesn't really do that much more damage (I hunt down and destroy carries in my tank build ), and you take a HUGE hit in survivability for a character that's damage is built on... standing near people and slowly wearing them down.

Well, whatever, there'll always be people who like to do weird builds, and good for them, BUT!

Please please please PLEASE tell your allies you're not building tank if you're doing an AP amumu... Most players when they see a tank champion at select, pick a lot more squishy carries and then I get stuck tanking on Jax or something retarded ):

So, just be nice and don't blindside your allies xP

It's very fun, but even building it like... third is the earliest I'd build it on a tank build (Odyn's, FH, Rylai's most likely), you rarely get to finish it D:

I'm considering dropping it or moving it up in my build order...

I've seen mirror matches of AP vs Tank Amumu, both had the same amount of kills, one had less deaths. Might try Randuin's instead of Sunfire, I get Sunfire because it synergizes well with his kit, melee range, goes well with Despair, his passive, and Abyssal.

Simna ibn Sind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Catalyst+hpot, finish Rod of Ages, Boots-->CDR, Kindlegem, chain vest/negatron, negatron/chain vest, chain vest/negatron, finish Hextech Sweeper, finish Abyssal Scepter, finish thornmail/guardian angel, finish zhonya's/odyn's.

MyDeadGrandma

06-09-2012

Eh, amumu's coming bot to tower dive me thats no so-OH GOD HES GOT MAGIC PEN

Genolicious

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
^

I typically prefer Abyssal scepter over personal mpen because applied with Mumu's passive, it becomes team wide reduction instead of personal pen. That being said, early mpen can be good for annihilating low MR targets.