darius is ****ing stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

I bet some of these people complaining about darius being OP would have QQed about Yorick and skarner being OP on their release.

Klondizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

He isnt all that OP to be honest. If he misses his Q early game then you can pretty stomp him 1v1.

Flyguy3

06-07-2012

draven>darius draven will win if hes not in darius range of pull cause he's faster and stronger and has small hemorage

Cipry

06-07-2012

Darius isn't so op i mean remember when chat log was full of '"XIN is so broken"" come on people learn to counter him already !

Kevinxsenpai

06-07-2012

You could learn vlad, out ranges him and has a pool to get away if you managed to get grabbed.

Joshmvii7

06-07-2012

Play Teemo. Oh no he pulled me. Insta blind, he wastes his Q and W, you scamper a little ways away and pepper him with poison darts until his E is off CD again, which is a while.

Some melee champs can't go 1v1 against him, but it's cool because he'll push the lane and get ganked by your jungle if they know what they're doing. Darius is not scary at all if he's not fed, and even if he is, he's really not that scary then to be honest.

Shamadamun

06-07-2012

I'm not exactly sure I can call him OP, but he's by far the absolute worst champion I have ever had to solo lane against. My main is Riven, and there's literally nothing I can do in lane. He gets free farms and can take out 33% of my health with one decimate.

It's funny, I've even had junglers come up and allow Darius to get a double kill what with that ridiculous ult. Maybe he's not exactly OP, but he does excel solo laning and kill stealing - Although, he is target numero uno whenever there's a teamfight, in any game. At least if there's a Darius on our team, nobody targets me anymore

justinph

06-07-2012

hes not that op. its just his ult and how he can refresh it killing people with it. its like an unlimited garen ult. plus is doesnt scale off his ad, its 100% true dmg. they nerf his ult and he would be evenly matched with everyone.

Joshmvii7

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamadamun View Post
I'm not exactly sure I can call him OP, but he's by far the absolute worst champion I have ever had to solo lane against. My main is Riven, and there's literally nothing I can do in lane. He gets free farms and can take out 33% of my health with one decimate.

It's funny, I've even had junglers come up and allow Darius to get a double kill what with that ridiculous ult. Maybe he's not exactly OP, but he does excel solo laning and kill stealing - Although, he is target numero uno whenever there's a teamfight, in any game. At least if there's a Darius on our team, nobody targets me anymore
No doubt Riven cannot lane against Darius the way she can against others, but if you didnt' feed him kills and your jungle came up, you should kill him so easily. 2v1 he should be dead by the time you've finished knocking him up with Q and stunning him with W. Also, if he pulls you and you insta W stun him, you can easily dash out without taking any damage.

Ayyy

06-07-2012

What the one guy above me said.

I went top solo blitzcrank against him. I could trade pretty evenly early game, and i would just avoid long engagements with him cause of his passive. After that game, I can say with decent certainty that the only thing "op" about darius is his ult refresher. Otherwise he's just you're standard tanky dps. All they need to do is take away that refresher and he would be perfectly balanced imo.