Mutual Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chompasaurus Rex

02-23-2011

Agreed... would be great for randomly glitched games as well. I'd say make it so both teams can surrender at any time, but if it's before the 20 min mark then nobody gets ip/xp so as to prevent farming.

TheSuddenStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

absolute agreement. +1

Lord Arumen

02-23-2011

Here is a problem with the Draw system.

"Game Starts"
*3 minutes in*
"A Summoner C has left the game"
<Summoner A> Shoot man, wanna declare the game a draw?
<Summoner B> Sure, np
"The Game is a Draw"
*1 minute later*
<Summoner C> Hey, guys, sorry my computer- oh. nevermind. I am banned from LoL for a day. Dangit.

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Singed, I mean Signed

Verandure

06-03-2012

This would be a good mechanic if the client were more reliable. I don't think it should be an immediate option when a summoner disconnects simply because it's sometimes a connection problem with PvP.net (something I run into all the time). This should be implemented... eventually.

Nuclear Titbit

Recruiter

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Aqualung View Post
so a Draw option

how will that show up on stats?
Like a "Draw"?

Would be a lot of ppl who will decline Draw call and continue to roflstomp you. I would be one of them.

Kimimaro49

06-07-2012

This would be a great option, but the winning team will most likely be like "Nah, I want my free elo", so how about having it give you 6 elo, like a "win forgiven"?

xHanaelx

06-07-2012

Its really hard to implement this in my opinion because games can reach the 30 min mark with one team winning, and a DC from a member on the winning team causes that team to lose. games where an issue like this happens are hard to decide. also, there's nothing stopping someone from force DCing because their team is losing.. *oh no, the power cord on my router accidentally fell out while I was raging that I'm 0-3. guess that's a draw*

Seethman

06-07-2012

I like the idea, where both teams could option to "draw". Maybe at 15 minutes or less? No IP, no score, same percentage of votes required. You usually know who the trolls or AFKers are by then.

Jesus Jon

06-07-2012

This is a good idea in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro49 View Post
This would be a great option, but the winning team will most likely be like "Nah, I want my free elo", so how about having it give you 6 elo, like a "win forgiven"?
On the other hand, this is a fabulous idea. Maybe somehow make it so the team that starts the surrender vote can request a mutual, and then if the other team agrees, the agreeing team gets free elo and the team that asked for the mutual surrender loses none...

I can see how this could be abused, but limiting any one player from getting free elo handouts to once a day or once a week would probably fix most problems with people abusing this.