Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Nocturne's going to possess the healer. I'm calling it now.
I wouldn't say 'possess' but he does sort of.........take over Healer. I don't want to give away how though.

TheLastN0ob

06-05-2012

Something about the healer isnt right. I mean sure a healer should know some offense but to take on Hecarim? I have a feeling he knows more then just basic combat.

He's a Crimson Elite, I also demand Talon

Chef Boyordog

06-05-2012

You should add Xerath to this, since he is not human anymore and can't be infected.

HuggableZombie

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gray Man7 View Post
You should add Xerath to this, since he is not human anymore and can't be infected.
Eh, yes he can, just not going to say how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousVendetta2 View Post
Something about the healer isnt right. I mean sure a healer should know some offense but to take on Hecarim? I have a feeling he knows more then just basic combat.

He's a Crimson Elite, I also demand Talon
I want to tell you you are right, but you aren't. No, Healer isn't Crimson Elite, to me, he is the embodiment of all humans. He is the saint and the sinner, the savior and the killer. This is why I haven't given him a name. And if I do, it's gonna be something that means 'many people'. You do also have to remember that he is being manipulated by Nocturne in more ways than simply mental and emotional. He has the guy's blade stuck to his arm.

As for Talon, he may/may not make an apperance. If I can, I will add him. But if it just doesn't feel right, I'll be sorry to disappoint.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

so a dark force is going to kill them all?

10 bucks for jakoboy with a knife demanding revenge for ashe's death xD

Magister Gir

06-06-2012

this is amazing and I demand more right away lets see the only ones that are not capable of being infected are mainly the robotic champions but they can also be battered and torn apart zombies aren't restricted by human sub-conscious restraint. They will bat down a wall with full strength while a human would use only 1/4-1/2 of their strength to do so. This fan fic is amazing and I would love to see more of it soon enough

Chef Boyordog

06-06-2012

@ HuggableZombie
That's all I needed to hear, and this is written pretty good too, can't wait for the next chapter.

Jaykoboy

06-06-2012

Also, Zomb, I like the name change.

Deimus144

06-07-2012

Wait a sec.....

If healer made love with sejuani while still having the blade, then the baby.........

HOLY ****!

Deimus144

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
so a dark force is going to kill them all?

10 bucks for jakoboy with a knife demanding revenge for ashe's death xD
Agreed.