Yorick Build/tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Hey guys, I just bought Yorick and I'm trying to figure out how to build him for 3v3. Do you have any item paths or tips you wanna share? Everything helps.

Thanks

Dviation

06-06-2012

Boots -> 3 hp pots -> manamune -> sheen-> lifesteal if you need sustain, wriggles is fine -> trinity -> defensive items (Frozen heart is good with manamune, randiuns, banshees veil, whatever is going to beef you up the most basically)

That's how I build him.

HotWafflez

06-06-2012

Yorick is super annoying in 3's :c

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy exx S View Post
Boots -> 3 hp pots -> manamune -> sheen-> lifesteal if you need sustain, wriggles is fine -> trinity -> defensive items (Frozen heart is good with manamune, randiuns, banshees veil, whatever is going to beef you up the most basically)

That's how I build him.
Thanks man, I'll try the build out in a few games and tell you how i do. thanks for taking the time to reply.

Dviation

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoclotot View Post
Thanks man, I'll try the build out in a few games and tell you how i do. thanks for taking the time to reply.
No problem man, just remember he's really weak early levels so you gotta play safely until about 5-6.

Boo

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy exx S View Post
No problem man, just remember he's really weak early levels so you gotta play safely until about 5-6.
i disagree. you need to abuse yorick's pre-6