******ed People Play This Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trikon

08-20-2010

So doing a ranked 5v5. I'm facing vlad in the mid with Kat. Top teamates both die pre-minions... Bottom teammates both die lvl 2... Lvl 6 I kill Vlad. Again both top and bottom teammates die at same time right after i kill Vlad. so I'm 1-0 while all my teammates are 0-2. In the end of the game I'm 3/10 and it's some how my fault we lost because I fed...

If they didn't die so much at the start I wouldn't have died during gank fights... Kat is targeted first during ganks and she will die super fast vs fed people. Them feeding early had nothing to do with us losing... it was me feeding after they were alerady fed that cost us the game. Great bunch of ******s play this game.

Anyone have a strategy on how to detect ****headed n00btards, so I can leave the game during character selection when paried with them...

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Just ignore them with the /ignore feature. I have had teams like that too, but it is still partially your fault.

Siegebreaker

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikon View Post
So doing a ranked 5v5.
So you have bad people in your 5s? Again, only play with people you trust.

But as mid, you need to gank. You need to communicate. Top Dies? Lane Swap immediately. Top in trouble? gank.

You don't need a kill, just relief the pressure.

And 3/10 is feeding in most books >.<

Edit: Quote Fail

Trikon

08-20-2010

It was a solo ranked 5vs5. And again, I wouldn't have died to them had they not had a bunch of kills from kiling my partners to begin with.

lain777

08-22-2010

well i am asuming at the end of the game ur death is significantly more than theirs, if u already knew they are fed. shoudlnt you change your playing style to not contribute to the bad start more?. its not your fault they are fed, but , .. after the early game , u arent really helping.

HotsauceShoTYME

08-22-2010

Honestly all the people who responded to the OP are just bad and would likely be the members of his team at top or bottom.

You are the same people that think solo mid should just carry a win while you do nothing to contribute. That is 8 kills the opponent has. Even if he did gank if his team is dying that much the enemy might not be in a gankable state(I.E. almost full hp while his team has low HP).

Liinx

08-22-2010

You should adjust your play style, but then again a lot of the time it is hard to play when your team mates don't play with strategy. When playing a 5v5 and 2 teammates are playing carelessly its basically a 5v3. Which is hard to play. I've had games that I've died a lot more than that because of teammates that I can't rely on the even check the chat or go to places that I ping. So it is partially your fault, but I see where your coming from. You'll always get ****ty players tho.

SuZpEcT

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
You should adjust your play style, but then again a lot of the time it is hard to play when your team mates don't play with strategy. When playing a 5v5 and 2 teammates are playing carelessly its basically a 5v3. Which is hard to play. I've had games that I've died a lot more than that because of teammates that I can't rely on the even check the chat or go to places that I ping. So it is partially your fault, but I see where your coming from. You'll always get ****ty players tho.
Amen

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

When people die before creeps spawn.... I'm sorry, but that's their fault. No reason to go exploring the brush before creeps are even on the scene. Facing two unknown opponents, it is quite likely that if they are in the brush at all, they have a good enough combo to kill one or both of you for first blood.

Unless you have the best two person combo possible in the game (of the ten chars playing) and have practiced working together to gank in the brush early, you do not need to be in the brush before creeps get there.

FckMan

Recruiter

08-24-2010

pre minions, i laugh when i get to turret and dont move and they decide to check the bushes. you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. anyway i made it clear im finishing my smoke/food so im staying at turret. that person gets ganked and im the one to blame for it. hahahahhaa, i love it.