The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-29-2012

Harbinger of Doom,

I have read your list and am confounded by one thing: How in the name of science do I taste like oil when I use no such thing in my mechanical design? I use a different fuel source altogether to maintain my parts, but it is all under the command of my brilliant mind. At the very least I should taste like steel and magic, as I do utilize quite a bit of it in my structure.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

{{ Unless I'm mistaken and missed something, I don't think Viktor has any association with oil-based machination }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-29-2012

Herald,

Perhaps an oversight on my part. As I have said before I don't know what any of these things actually taste like. I don't eat. Plus all you machines taste kind of the same to me. You taste marginally different then the Tin Man or Windup Girl, but you all taste rather similar. I just tried to vary the list as to seem exciting. I shall change it to steel and magic though, as this seems like a bit of a better fit.

Harbinger

Ask Orichan

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
Dear Robot Girl,

Strange that you are interested in the taste of fear, but ok. Actually it's strange your asking at all. Do you even eat?

Also no, it doesn't "taste like chicken." That is usually associated with food of extremely sub-par quality that has a remarkably bland or unplaceable taste, and is usually used to convey a meaning of not tasting very good. For instance, you taste like a bit like a battery. Not very good, but you know, it's a taste.

-Fiddlesticks
I am unable to consume any form of sustenance so no I cannot eat. This is why no one asks me the question about breakfast. However the Infinity Gear keeps my energy at full capacity all them time so I do not need to worry.

A battery? I see, that is interesting.

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-30-2012

Fiddlesticks looks around.

"Hello?" He sits down and stares off into space.

Ask the Herald

05-30-2012

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls.....for thee."

You should consider saying this to those you are about to devour. It would be all the more terrifying. Even more so if you say it before leaping out of brush to unleash your Crowstorm.

Trolosaurus

05-30-2012

Dear Fiddlesticks
Can you PLEASE come out of that summoning chamber? We need it back and it's been what, like, two decades?
-Summoner Trolosaurus

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls.....for thee."

You should consider saying this to those you are about to devour. It would be all the more terrifying. Even more so if you say it before leaping out of brush to unleash your Crowstorm.

Very clever Viktor. Except, I don't use a bell, no one hears bells, and it would take far too long to use. Even for my Crowstorm it would simply alert my enemies to my presence. Sure, it's creepy and builds a certain sort of atmosphere, but on the fields I simply can not use it. However I think I will give it a try off the fields...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Fiddlesticks
Can you PLEASE come out of that summoning chamber? We need it back and it's been what, like, two decades?
-Summoner Trolosaurus
I'd be happy to leave if you people would LET ME OUT!!! Fiddlesticks flails around in his tower a bit making very frightening noises and generally scaring people near it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-06-2012

I think a week long sleep cycle is long enough. Fiddlesticks gets up and moving, creaking like an old ghost house.

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-06-2012

Ah yes, I believe I have a new flavor to put out: Draven!

Now lets see, what does a Draven soul taste like? Hmmm...

Fiddlesticks crosses his arms and taps a finger thoughtfully to his chin.

I would have to say maybe... adrenaline. He very much tastes full of himself. A bit like I'm eating bacon wrapped in bacon. Or a chicken shoved inside a larger chicken. Since he is so full of himself, I believe he tastes...like TURDUCKEN!!!

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-09-2012

Oh so lonely in this tower o' mine.