The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-27-2012

Fiddlesticks stares off into space...space...space...

What if, what if I had like a Space Invader outfit? I could have like a raygun instead of a scythe, a big tube like space helmet, and a cheap yellow space suit. I think that would be cool. Hehehehe.

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

-Felmorn's eyes twitch slightly...- I can see this... And you could have the little bug craft fly around you during crowstorm........ o.o

Jaykoboy

05-27-2012

Fiddlesticks,

What's your opinion on the 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' (namely Karthus, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, and Yorick - guess which one's which!) and, if you had an oppurtunity to join them when they go on their inevitable rampage, would you fight alongside them?

-Jay

Buzanami

05-27-2012

What does fear taste like?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-27-2012

So my soul tastes like Déjà Vu? I can honestly say I didn't expect that.
What would taste similar to that? A clock?

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzanami View Post
What does fear taste like?
The most deliciously, indescribable thing you can ever think of. A cool glass of water on a hot summer day, a sweet desert after a good meal, a piece of art that makes you cry. It is an experience you will never understand. It's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
So my soul tastes like Déjà Vu? I can honestly say I didn't expect that.
What would taste similar to that? A clock?
You didn't expect that? How unexpected. Yes though, I suppose. It tastes like a clock running forward and backwards at the same time. I can't decide if your feeling or if you make me even more hungry. It's very bizarre. Stop messing with time, it's confusing my stomach.

-Fiddlesticks

AnthemHero

05-28-2012

Harbringer of Doom

Who do you prefer teaming up with for a gank? Do you prefer someone like Leona that can keep your morsels in place, someone like Tyrdamere that will weaken them as much as possible or someone like Veigar that will can outright kill them while in the storm?

-Anthem

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Harbringer of Doom

Who do you prefer teaming up with for a gank? Do you prefer someone like Leona that can keep your morsels in place, someone like Tyrdamere that will weaken them as much as possible or someone like Veigar that will can outright kill them while in the storm?

-Anthem
Summoner,

Interesting question. With Leona, my food is cooked well. Sunlight makes for an excellent cooking tool. Tryndamere is a raging barbarian, and while he gets the job done, he's also a fool. Veigar is very nice though. Quick and clean. He gets the job done, and makes my job that much easier.

I have to say that in general my favorite would be anyone who can keep my meal close to me. Some sort of stun or lock, or even a slow would be good. All good choices. The more time I have to eat, the better I do.

Ask Orichan

05-28-2012

Does fear taste like chicken? Everyone tells me a lot of things taste like chicken. It sounds fun.

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Does fear taste like chicken? Everyone tells me a lot of things taste like chicken. It sounds fun.
Dear Robot Girl,

Strange that you are interested in the taste of fear, but ok. Actually it's strange your asking at all. Do you even eat?

Also no, it doesn't "taste like chicken." That is usually associated with food of extremely sub-par quality that has a remarkably bland or unplaceable taste, and is usually used to convey a meaning of not tasting very good. For instance, you taste like a bit like a battery. Not very good, but you know, it's a taste.

-Fiddlesticks