[Open RP] The Orphanage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

Summoner Dakmire tallies up the the supply boxes in a wagon behind the building, checking off each on his list quickly before moving to the next. Oddly, it reminds him of his time serving in the occupational forces in Ionia... He shook his head to clear it before hopping down out of the wagons bed. Walking to the orphanages back entrance, he calmly knocks on the door. "Delivery... Noxian supply..." He shouts.

Ask Talon

05-27-2012

Talon pats the orphan on the head before turning to the back door of the kitchen upon hearing the knocking. Without setting down the knife he walked over to the door and slid open a small view port and peered through it for a moment to confirm what the voice said. Two thunks could be heard as the door was unlocked before Talon pushed it open. He used the knife to motion to the pantry and freezer before turning back to the stew he was working on.

You can put it over there, in the usual spot.

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

"No worries, if I could just have you..." Felmorn paused at the sight before him as he looked up. "Did I miss something in the lettering here..." He starts looking through the paperwork on his clipboard. "What's a league champion like yourself doing here? Community service perhaps?" He asks, slightly confused. "Your signature, please..." I don't remember reading any bad exploits about Talon recently... Felmorn thought to himself. Setting the clipboard and pen down on the counter, he walks out and begins bringing the boxes inside.

Lord Omicron

05-27-2012

Omi attempts to enter the orphanage with a bag over his back. After his parents had died in a recent fire in Bandle City, the yordle was left without a family. Despite his age he was considered a child according to yordles, and in a sense they were right about that. No knowledge of how to live on his own, Omi would turn towards this place in hopes that maybe someone will give him a home.

Ask Talon

05-27-2012

With a flick of his wrist Talon used the blade of the knife to push the meat he was chopping into the stew pot, and then turned to sign the service order on the counter

"I own the building." Talon's response was blunt and to the point.

Ask Talon

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
Omi attempts to enter the orphanage with a bag over his back. After his parents had died in a recent fire in Bandle City, the yordle was left without a family. Despite his age he was considered a child according to yordles, and in a sense they were right about that. No knowledge of how to live on his own, Omi would turn towards this place in hopes that maybe someone will give him a home.
((<.< Why would he come to the slums of Noxus then? Chances are he would be beaten. Or sold off to Mundo just walking through the slums.))

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((<.< Why would he come to the slums of Noxus then? Chances are he would be beaten. Or sold off to Mundo just walking through the slums.))
((He's a tough little yordle that one... Look at teh way he holds himself, and the scar over his eye... I'm sure Mundo took a swipe or two but the boy ran like the bloody wind, he did... :P

Absolutely made that up... But you never know...))

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

His comment makes Felmorn raise a brow. "Interesting, you don't see many Noxian representatives giving back to the community." He said, putting down the last of the boxes. "It's good to see once in while..."

Ask Talon

05-27-2012

There is a reason news of this hasn't left the area, and I would prefer to keep it that way.

"The rhythmic chopping began once more as Talon began to cut vegetables for the stew."

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

"Wouldn't dream of it... These kids don't need to be caught up in that kind of hassle." He says leaning against the doorjamb. "I find it a little odd your running it yourself... Why don't you allow someone else to take care of it if you don't want people finding out?" He asked, giving the kitchen a once over.