Darius (This is not a Q.Q thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

05-26-2012

Okay so am I the only one who knows Darius is not op? I hate seeing people say he is when he is clearly not op. But just comment below what you think."

Edit: 1, Upvote if you agree.

Edit: 2, Thanks everyone for telling me what you had too hear I AGREE with ALL of it|.

Edit: 3, Well... most of it. Hehe.

Edit: 4 I started updating my Daven thread plz comment, and bump Draven thread. For my info on Draven. =D

Edit: 5. ..... The last one... Well I saw Darius getting nerfed... Hemmorhage and ulti nerfed.... So bye bye to him. HE is probably horrible champ now.

Edit: Looks... Like.. I was wrong.. Darius still good champ.. BUt his bro since he takes SKILL getting left in the dust SOrry Draven (

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

I think:

Darius is not OP

League of Legends has power creep problems

This thread is in the wrong spot.

GodAintListening

05-26-2012

When I see people complaining about a champion being overpowered, it's basically this

Person A: omfg X is overpowered, hes impossible

Translates into

Person A : Oh my god, I am an unskilled player that lacks the know how to effectively counter a champion. I use the word "overpowered" as an excuse to justify my poor ability to play this game. I use the LoL forums to voice my opinion, often attracting people who also lack the ability of countering X champion. Oh lawdy lawl, please Riot nerf X champion so I can feel better about sucking at this game.

BastilleDalton

05-27-2012

He is fine, like Riven except more single target oriented.

Exotic3s

05-27-2012

thanks guys.. I know this was in wrong forum but really it is not I wanted to know if TT players thought he was op on tt. And I agree people Q.Q say he is op cause they don't know how to counter I watched Streams about him, videos of him pwning on youtube. SO when i went to play I would know how to counter.. And I was so happy that once I got in the game there Darius said this "GG darius op" I replied "GG. I know how to counter you nuff said" I ended up carrying hard feeding off darius and had no deaths. ther Darius was like 1/6/3 or something. Every game I am with darius he really is not good. (If you know how to counter) HE is a good champ but can be countered. Kinda hard but can be done Just like jax.

Bloodlusk

05-27-2012

its OP because he has a lot of damage and his ultimate do too much damage, being an ability which is reseted in kill. So his ultimate should be nerfed.

Noobtactical

05-27-2012

He may be the strongest champ on TT at this time. I've played quite a few games, and if theres only 1 darius in game, that team wins a lot. If he lands his ult in a teamfight, he'll generally ace from there and theres not as many teammates in 3's to focus him down to prevent this from happening.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Either build hp, or rush a GA, or just focus him first, there's a ton of ways of countering him. It just takes a little practice, after you've faced him a couple of times you'll learn to counter him. Just like tryndamere or any other seemingly op champions (speaking only of TT).

I actually find it harder to counter jax nowadays.

Shadeykris

05-27-2012

People tend to send him top... send either someone who outranges him, or someone who outsustains him.

We've beat Darius top with:
Morde
Vlad
Lux
Caitlyn
...which is a pretty big range of character types.

Combo teams like Bear + ...well anybody, eat him up easily, early game too (speaking AS a Darius, ow).

Prefix

Master Recruiter

05-27-2012

He has no escape so cant lane limited to junlge the problem is a fed darius with his Ulti in fights is just OP.

Nerf ulti to 50% cd on kill then he is balanced.

People who complain about darius top lane have never aced Jax, GP, or pantheon.