The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercenaryWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Fiddlesticks:
My question is about the place where you live or stay. It's big enough for you and all the crows you have? I mean, when you jump with Crowstorm, at least I see 50 crows flying. How do they eat also?

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercenaryWolf View Post
Fiddlesticks:
My question is about the place where you live or stay. It's big enough for you and all the crows you have? I mean, when you jump with Crowstorm, at least I see 50 crows flying. How do they eat also?
Dear Summoner,

First off, I do not live here. I am imprisoned in this tower. As for my crows, they are not quite...real. Oh yes, they are real enough in a sense, but they come and go as they please. Like me they are not what they seem. They are a part of me, a part of where I came from. Besides, I don't do much in here, so my crows are usually doing the same.

As for food, they don't need to eat. They feed off of fear just as I do.

Big fahking J

05-25-2012

Who makes a bush on the fields of justice scarier? You, Blitzcrank or Garen?

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande Jota 0526 View Post
Who makes a bush on the fields of justice scarier? You, Blitzcrank or Garen?
Dear summoner,

I am a scarecrow, it is my job to make patches of weeds and grass scary. Garen is just a spinning idiot and Blitzcrank a Tin Man with no heart...in his work. So methodical in his execution. If you want someone scary go look at Nautilus. He does just as much from the bushes as Blitzcrank, and he's far more intimidating. Therefor, I am the more terrifying. Besides, everyone fears the crows...hehehehehe.

-Fiddlesticks, the Harbinger of Doom

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-26-2012

Crow-ma-I mean Fiddlesticks,

I figured out you have have dance similar to another scarecrow. Something like This

-Lijaena

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
Crow-ma-I mean Fiddlesticks,

I figured out you have have dance similar to another scarecrow. Something like This

-Lijaena
"Heeey! That guys got some real moves on him."

Fiddlesticks begins to dance along to the video.

Getsuneko

05-26-2012

Dearest Fiddlesticks,

In the beginning of my summoning career you were my favorite comrade and ally. I've won many battles with you as my champion and I thank you very much for your assistance.

That being said, I'd like to know more about your home plane... What was it like where you came from? Are all the denizens of your plane as powerful? Did you have an enemy in your plane that you wish to someday destroy or devour?

I have always been very curious of your background and home. I am very grateful to finally be able to hear from you.

Your Noxian Ally,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Dearest Fiddlesticks,

In the beginning of my summoning career you were my favorite comrade and ally. I've won many battles with you as my champion and I thank you very much for your assistance.

That being said, I'd like to know more about your home plane... What was it like where you came from? Are all the denizens of your plane as powerful? Did you have an enemy in your plane that you wish to someday destroy or devour?

I have always been very curious of your background and home. I am very grateful to finally be able to hear from you.

Your Noxian Ally,
Dear Summoner,

The beginning of your career? I am insulted I am still not! You're lucky I am locked up or I would surely find and devour you post-haste.

As for my home place...it is fear incarnate. The end of all times. The End of Time. Death and destruction is my home. A plane of darkness and doom. My world is fallen, and only scavengers live there. I had a simple life of existing, then I existed here. Not much of a change, except outside there is life where there should not be life. When nothing but the crows and vultures are left will my world truly be here. Any other beings are of no concern. Some where more powerful yes, others weaker. It means little.

My only enemy is your continued living.

Love,
The Harbinger of Doom

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

Dearest Fiddlesticks,

I am extremely sorry I've offended you. As of today I have started choosing you as my champion again. Through you I have already drained the essence of more then a few summoners today. You have brought me two victories in the field, and were absolutely instrumental in both. I give you thanks for that, Oh great Harbinger of Doom...

My exuberant thanks for a description of your home plane. I wonder if another summoner will ever try to once again bring another entity from your origin to this plane.

Do you have any other drive then the devouring of all life? I wonder if you'll be bored once you've completed your task or do you have another goal once that is complete?

Your Noxian Ally,

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Dearest Fiddlesticks,

I am extremely sorry I've offended you. As of today I have started choosing you as my champion again. Through you I have already drained the essence of more then a few summoners today. You have brought me two victories in the field, and were absolutely instrumental in both. I give you thanks for that, Oh great Harbinger of Doom...

My exuberant thanks for a description of your home plane. I wonder if another summoner will ever try to once again bring another entity from your origin to this plane.

Do you have any other drive then the devouring of all life? I wonder if you'll be bored once you've completed your task or do you have another goal once that is complete?

Your Noxian Ally,
Dear Summoner,

Excellent. I am happy to see another summoner having come back to me. Excellent indeed.

It is possible that another of my kind come over to this realm, though very unlikely. The one who summoned me was mad, as one would need to be to have peered into my plane, and I do not believe the summoner's allow the mad into the League anymore. Not after me.

Otherwise, no, I will not become bored. Like a mortal will look a purple mountain range and breath easy knowing the world is safe, I will do so when the rivers run green and the land is blackened and barren, with a crop of the living for my crows to devour. I am content sitting in my tower, biding my time. I do not grow bored. Patience is a virtue to my field, and any goals I have afterwards will come when they do.

-Fiddlesticks