Will of the Destroyer (Sign Up/OOC)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

05-25-2012

The ages before the rune wars is shrouded by fog as much of history was destroyed during those times. There are few who know of the this past but there are those who were left behind to guard secrets that destroyed worlds.

The Karn, an technologicly and magicly advanced civilization capable of travling between realms came to Runeterra in ages past sharing their technolegy and the magic they kept the peice between the humans. After ages of advancing the civilization of the human race a beast known as the destroyer came from the Karn world to Runeterra only to destroy and so it became the duty of the Karn to protect the unexperianced humans and so they trained the humans with the arts of combat and thuss became the War of the Destroyer. After years of battle the Karn finaly sealed the destroyer but thier civilization had been so crippled that they forsaw their inevitable extintion and tasked 10 humans with the task of guarding the temples the destroyers forces are now sealed in.

Garic is one of the remaining guardians blessed with the force of lightning and trained with the skills of of brute force Garic guards the sealed temple located near Noxus and now the seals are weakening the strength of the destroyer is growing if the seals of the destroyers force were to break and release the abombinations within the destroyer will gain it's streingth and break free. Garic has now set out with the goal of destroying every one of the destroyers forces with the help of the modern humans of Runeterra.

This is a sign up/OOC thread those who wish to join the initial expedition will sign up here those who wish to joing after the RP has started can if they do not dissrupt the story. People from any region can sign up this is a quest for Runeterra not just Demacia or Noxus so feel free to have representitives for your city state. Champion RPers are most welcome.

This will involve a lot of exploration of temples with unknown creatures within so both death and getting lost are compleatly posible this will take place in a alternate dimension so your characters death here will not effect any other RPs (not that it should).

Current Expedition members.

Representing Noxus:
Lord of Apoc-Garic Thunderblade

Representing Piltover:
GreymaneWorg-Lijaena

Representing Zaun
Jaykoboy-Crialdor

Representing Bandle City
Lady Marilyn-Lady Marilyn

Nuetral:
Buffalo Sold-Hrothgar

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-25-2012

Lijaena, Representing Piltover.

Brwn Trout

05-25-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1113
Hrothgar , Mercenary of The Iron Spike Mountains

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-25-2012

I lol'd Buffalo. Lololol

Lord of Apoc

05-25-2012

Quick pointless bump

Lady Marilyn

05-25-2012

I want to join, but have never made one of these RP Sheets before. Anything I should know while I am filling it out in a different tab?

Lord of Apoc

05-25-2012

Look at mine as an example.
The abilitys do not have a set damage type theres just a discription we are not in game so it doesn't nead a damge type just don't have something thats a one hit kill and can be cast right away the only exception to this would be like a finishing move that you would use to kill someone near the end of a battle.

either then that have fun with you character.

Lady Marilyn

05-25-2012

Let me know what you think, i know it will probably need tweaking and i will take a look at your sheet.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1576

AskKarthus

05-25-2012

I'd join, but I'm OP in things like this.

Lord of Apoc

05-25-2012

Karthus you are more then welcome to join probably the most welcome of the champions