Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner ranger

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
Actually its only 5 seconds.
Tryndamere: (\Q.Q)\
well u are not going to be built down at start of team fight, so it would be 6 for the one 1 they focus u then ur ult


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seungsei

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
I disagree respectfully. I believe trynd is perfect as is, and as far as darius goes, I 1v1 solo'd toped against him as trynd yesterday and won 3-1, my one death was me over extending therefore my own fault. What I do to make him work is this...

Summoner spells, Heal and Ignite
Trynd level 1.
boots 3 health pots,
Wriggles
Bezerker greaves
Zeal
B.F. sword into Infinity Edge.
ect.

Like I said, not trying to cause hate here. But I have NEVER had issues with trynd, and I personaly think the nerf's were necessarily. Trynd actually takes skill now, hes not just spam right click like everyone used to say. And if u dont believe hes still strong, thats you opinion and I respect that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
CC is supposed to be the counter to AD carries, and im not sure why people down voted me. I stated my opinion, I didn't flame and didn't down vote anyone's comment.
I down voted you because I didn't agree with your opinion. It had nothing to do with your manners, which were excellent. I'm sure this is true for most of the down votes you received.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssenkrad II View Post
HAHAHA! You are TOTALLY wrong, hahaha!

Yi- Ult makes him immune to slow, not stun, slam, or any other form of CC which would then destroy him...
Fiora- Can last ditch effort with her ult after being CC only to be finished off with ease after coming out of ult...
Vayne- Can tumble sure, but Alistars CC as well as many others dont require you to even see the enemy champ for the effects to happen...
Miss Fortune- Sure if she was out of the fight and ran away... Also if you hid in your base the whole game you wouldnt have trouble with CC as well... WTF is up with this one? Haha....
GP- And his one ability orange is going to save him from cc? If that was the case Banshees Veil should save EVERYONE from cc ALL THE TIME... Just not the case...

Simple truth is AD carries rely on life steal to survive and anything that interupts them (CC) kills them... It is their weakness...
Either way, Tryn is most susceptible to CC. These champs have much more of a chance to get away and still be useful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssenkrad II

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venidium View Post
Either way, Tryn is most susceptible to CC. These champs have much more of a chance to get away and still be useful.
So trynds ability to take no damage and not die plus his spin spam move that can jump through walls (a free flash mind you...) makes him more susceptible to cc death and a lack of excape than

Ashe's ability to spam a single W and hope it hits them for minimal slow and then, ohhh i dont know... Turn around and run?

Yi's ability to stand still in one place and heal or hope he can run outa the stun range in time with ult (both of which cc destroys...)?

Fiora's one ability that makes her untargetable for a few seconds only to reappear dead center of all the enemies?

GP ability to remove a single debuff and then... turn around and run?

You 6 losers that are downvoting everything not "pro trynd buff" can now downvote this... I am sure the logic alone is burning through your angry little skulls...

MF ability to spam a single slow down rain of bullets (that can easily be avoided) and then... turn around and run...

Vayne can spam one E on a single target and then... run?

Funny, it sounds like Trynd has more ability to excape alive then all the other ad carries...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssenkrad II View Post
So trynds ability to take no damage and not die plus his spin spam move that can jump through walls (a free flash mind you...) makes him more susceptible to cc death and a lack of excape than

Ashe's ability to spam a single W and hope it hits them for minimal slow and then, ohhh i dont know... Turn around and run?

Yi's ability to stand still in one place and heal or hope he can run outa the stun range in time with ult (both of which cc destroys...)?

Fiora's one ability that makes her untargetable for a few seconds only to reappear dead center of all the enemies?

GP ability to remove a single debuff and then... turn around and run?

You 6 losers that are downvoting everything not "pro trynd buff" can now downvote this... I am sure the logic alone is burning through your angry little skulls...

MF ability to spam a single slow down rain of bullets (that can easily be avoided) and then... turn around and run...

Vayne can spam one E on a single target and then... run?

Funny, it sounds like Trynd has more ability to excape alive then all the other ad carries...
What are you trying to argue? Refer to the thread, the pro trynd buff community and I want him to be buffed to make him a viable champ. All the champs you mentioned have better escape/killing mechanisms. As I said, please use logical arguments.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssenkrad II

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venidium View Post
What are you trying to argue? Refer to the thread, the pro trynd buff community and I want him to be buffed to make him a viable champ. All the champs you mentioned have better escape/killing mechanisms. As I said, please use logical arguments.
Wow, okay I am done with this thread... I still dont know if i should cry, laugh, or to start to dig for your IQ after reading this... Everything i said was logic, Trynd has an ability that rends him immune to damage and death plus a free spamable flash. That alone is more than ANY other ad carry period. (Maybe the logic is just burning straight through your tiny angry angry skull?)

You 6 angry little trynds can all downvote this now and keep venting! I'm out...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-25-2012

@ Venidium & Ssenkrad II

Your argument went off the rails when you started comparing melee AD and ranged AD.

Apples and Oranges.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiasa View Post
@ Venidium & Ssenkrad II

Your argument went off the rails when you started comparing melee AD and ranged AD.

Apples and Oranges.
True, thanks for pointing that out. Didn't notice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awfully Beast

Senior Member

05-25-2012

I am really happy that people have been saying he needs a buff. I mean really, i posted like 2 or 3 threads on this like a month ago or longer. After his heal was nerfed his jungling sustain turned into poop close to dying every time. So there goes his jungling, and as for top lane, whoever said he was still one of the best is very ignorant. Is that person playing normals against 8 year olds? You have to last hit at top to not push, but with tryn you cant last hit and keep his fury. He used to keep his fury for 8 seconds, they nerfed it to 5. If he isn't auto attacking he isn't getting fury, if he is last hitting he is either staying the same or losing his fury, add that any reasonable person will harrass him with their skills that is a bad lane for tryn. people are crying about tryndamere still, hell, he isnt even viable in ranked anymore. noticed how he doesn't get banned much anymore? if he was overpowered still why don't people like hotshot and dyrus ever play them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-25-2012

Bump!


12345678 ... 13