New Map! For the love of god!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiniMoog

05-23-2012

I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.

lighttigersoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?

Blaine Tog

05-23-2012

I dunno, I kinda like the small number of maps. It's comforting only having to worry about playing your character and strategy, rather than grappling with the quirks of a map you may not have played before. It's vaguely analogous to chess: would the game really be improved if there were a few dozen more board options that were considered "standard"?

I wouldn't be up in arms to see a new map, but I also don't really feel like we need one.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.

MoonStomp

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.
5 v 5? We need 10 v 10!

alysaroma

05-23-2012

i lawl at 10v10! more trolls!

Gamlin

05-23-2012

So you speak on the behalf of thousands but you still get down voted interesting...

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

then play another game?

Dominator66

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighttigersoul View Post
Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?
are you kidding me.... LoL community sucks and so do most unranked players

Technician Tim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoog View Post
I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.
well dota2 has 1 map...so yeah get over it