Role-Playing Forums Now Open!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

05-18-2012

*stroking his beard*
I support this endeavor.

RiotRunaan

Associate Creative Designer

05-18-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Alright! I just moved A TON OF STUFF!

Please let me know if I missed a thread!

Ask Fizz

05-18-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2015125

Can this get a sticky?

RiotRunaan

Associate Creative Designer

05-18-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Verily.

Fenix12345

05-18-2012

Logs on, looks at board, head explodes. Wow Runaan you're quick! I like this very much.

Equiste

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Hello, everyone!

You may have noticed over the past months that role-playing threads have taken the Lore Forums by storm. This has been very entertaining and encouraging to watch! We love to see our fans taking our champions and characters to heart and, as always, we are floored and humbled by your dedication to the world of Valoran.

However awesome your participation has been, the Lore Forums have become a bit overrun with fan-generated content. We have always intended the Lore Forums to be a place for discussion of canon lore, but we absolutely did not want to stifle the enthusiasm and creativity of our fans. With that in mind, we’ve decided to split the Lore Forums as they exist now: from now on, we will have a Lore Forum and a separate Role-Playing Forum for your enjoyment!

How will this work going forward, you ask? Here’s a loose guideline:

Lore Forum – Discussion of the League of Legends canon lore goes here. Character discussion, plot speculation, conspiracy theories and the like will live here.

Role-Playing Forum – The place for fan-generated, community-interactive content. Ongoing plot threads or “Ask x” threads will be moved here over the coming days.

Fan Fiction Forum – Original works of fiction based on the lore of League of Legends goes here. Want to tell an awesome story about Varus hunting down the Noxian dogs that wronged him? Post it here!

Questions? Comments? Need a thread moved to the appropriate forum? Let me know, I’ll answer what I can here!

Thank you, everyone, and stay awesome!

-RiotRunaan and the Riot Creative Design Team
Wondered when this was going happen, guess I don't need to now. Thank you for your diligent work in moving it all over. But what took you so long to do all this? :P Joking.

Ask Kennen

05-18-2012

<3 <3 thank you runaan

Fenix12345

05-20-2012

Hey Runaan... have you ever concidered RPing with us, like Shurelia used to? It would be a ton of fun to get some Red events going.

MysticalRaven

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Hey Runaan... have you ever concidered RPing with us, like Shurelia used to? It would be a tonn of fun to get some Red events going.
Tempt the reds with cookies and cupcakes :3

Ask the Monkey

05-20-2012

If we offer EzxLux stories, Runaan's gonna come for sure.