Please nerf Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-14-2012

And you can't stun Tryndamere? You can't slow him? You can't CC him in any way to keep him off your team? And Frozen heart is an excellent support item. If Tryndamere gets fed, everyone should pick up a thornmail. Even if you're the carry.

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

in soviet russia, tryn slows you

Linkguy333

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfSage View Post
Yes, I'm aware this has been complained about before multiple, multiple times, but I'm sick and tired of going into a game and having to deal with a Tryndamere who gets fed off of my teammates and then literally can't be stopped. I just got done with a game as Varus where I went 15/5/12 and we lost because their Tryndamere - complete with Berserker's Greaves, 2x Bloodthirster, 2x PD, and an Infinity Edge - kept waltzing into our base and backdooring us with 450+ AD and an AS that made him impossible to kill; the Lifesteal was bad enough, but adding in his Ult made the few times we got together as a team to pounce him impossible to kill. He'd just flash/spin away while killing 2-3 of us at a time because of his ludicrous Lifesteal/Damage making even a few seconds of combat unbearable.

Part of this, I recognize, was because my team had horrible composition... but it's not like it was just this last game that it happens. I don't care what gets changed, but his ult needs changed; period. Even halving the duration would make him not so almost completely unkillable early game, which then leads to him being outright OP lategame. Hell, in the last few seconds of the match I was literally pounding on him with 300 Damage, 1.9 Attack Speed, and hitting him with an ability every single time I got to 3 stacks of Blight, but he just used his ultimate and wailed on our Nexus until it was dead.

I understand it's important to CC him, yes, and I understand Exhaust/Ignite/Stuns are your friends especially EG, but there is no reason a champion should require so much concentrated counter picking all on his own. The only champion even close to this ludicrous level of survivability is Mundo, and at least there's an item that's mostly effective at dealing with him.

Please either reduce the duration to something like 2/3 seconds like Kayle's Ultimate, or at least make it to reduce only 90% of the damage or something. At least with a Champion like Shaco, Morgana, Rammus, etc... you can kill them, shut them down early game. If you don't shut down Tryndamere by level six, he's virtually impossible to kill, and I can't always be the team Captain to ban him. Otherwise you can be assured he'd be my first ban, every time.
Ok, i've heard this so many times, he is not OP, hes a champ that NEEDS to be fed, if he is then hes OP OP OP, although if you dont let him get fed you'll be able to eat him up, I play trynd, I get fed almost every game with him, it bothers me when ppl say trynd is "noobish" or "OP", he is just good fed, like kat, not good unless fed, SOLVE THIS BY: not letting trynd get fed early, mid, or late game.

Linkguy333

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
And you can't stun Tryndamere? You can't slow him? You can't CC him in any way to keep him off your team? And Frozen heart is an excellent support item. If Tryndamere gets fed, everyone should pick up a thornmail. Even if you're the carry.
If that trynd is smart, he can just grab a fource of nature and bye bye thornmail.

Linkguy333

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTheEnt View Post
This problem is less to do with him being OP and more to do with the fact that he is easy to abuse against unskilled players. In fact, most of the champions that people cry OP on are just good at abusing unskilled players. Hate me all you want for saying it but you can't deny the evidence. Hell, if someone picks trynd in one of my games, I see it as an insta win and a lot of people straight up dodge if somebody picks him. He is not a very good champion at all.
FIX: Hes an amazing champ, he's not for unskilled ppl, you have to be able to
get fed or have an amazing build to be a good trynd, I always go over 10 kills
and less than 5 deaths with trynd, somtimes even 20+ kills. You just gotta be fed :/

Doctor Neth

05-14-2012

Tryn is one of those characters that always has less problems getting to your damage line past your tank line.

Others being characters like, Fizz/Kassadin/Yi/ect. You have to plan for that when going into team fights, always count on endless rage, and always count on him going for your damage.

Sam Is Whoa

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisatoMinat0 View Post
well that works for the tanks/tanky but as he said he explained, tryn goes for the carries then bails.
His job is to kill carrys, every DPS job is to kill the carry/other DPS. And it is the tank/support job to keep him from killing the carry. Tank stun burst down tryn and hes dead b4 he can ult, If he does ult support slow/silence and he cant spin away. its pretty simple just practice it and master it and you will be fine

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
His job is to kill carrys, every DPS job is to kill the carry/other DPS. And it is the tank/support job to keep him from killing the carry. Tank stun burst down tryn and hes dead b4 he can ult, If he does ult support slow/silence and he cant spin away. its pretty simple just practice it and master it and you will be fine
why are you quoting me? I also know that is his role there is nowhere that I said it wasn't. quote OP

KoreanPenguin

05-14-2012

It's been said before, but now I will say it again... Tryndamere relies on auto attack. Literally ALL you have to do is CC him. Any champ that gets fed will kill a team. Should we nerf every other champ that can hurt when they get fed? Silly, silly post. If anyone needs a nerf, it's akali... or that... darn... olaf....

Sam Is Whoa

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisatoMinat0 View Post
why are you quoting me? I also know that is his role there is nowhere that I said it wasn't. quote OP
A little testy there. UMAD AP YI? why you mad bro?