Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

05-11-2012

(( Yeah, doing this from Finland. Timedifference to the forum time, 10 hours :P ))
(( Now, let's end this OOC wall and get back to questions people! ))

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

(( Or not... oh well... ))

Ask Ezreal

05-12-2012

((I feel like for some champions it's a little difficult to constantly come up with new questions everyday, other than ooc questions. Although I guess some people may just be mean or lazy, or maybe they just can't think of anything and they think, "Oh I'll just come back to this thread when I can think of a question." and then they never seem to ask one, I even do this sometimes, but I think every active thread deserves some attention so I don't bumping your thread Poppy. :3))

How does it feel smacking us about with your novelty candy weapons? I can tell you from our standpoint that getting beatdown with a lollipop is pretty embarrassing. Have you ever thought about any other unconventional weapons such as these?

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

(( Heh, thanks Ez :P Also, watching a game between AL and TSM right now on stream ))

Ah yes... the so-called "Lollipoppy" as summoners call it. It looks odd, looking at Whomper with the lollipop look. It is an illusion though, so it does not feel any different. However, seeing someone like Tryndamere or Sion coming towards you swinging their large weapons does make me feel a bit unprotected with the chocolate look on my shield.
And about unconventional weapons... I'm not the only one having to deal with them. Tristana has to deal with shooting water from time to time, Mordekaiser has to swap his mace to a guitar and Yorick to a bass.

- Poppy

Ask Ezreal

05-12-2012

Sometimes I wonder what'd it'd feel like using a different weapon, guess I'm unlucky or lucky depends on how you look at it.

Ask Corki

05-12-2012

You should try flying Urf. He's a top manatee and all, but has the thing has a mind of his/her/its own.

Bl... [edited by the league] Bloomin Lovely summoners make my life such a joy.

Panzerjaeger

05-12-2012

How exactly does it feel to take a fellow champions life? You do this so frequently, does it have lasting psychological effects? Do you enjoy it?

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
How exactly does it feel to take a fellow champions life? You do this so frequently, does it have lasting psychological effects? Do you enjoy it?
The feeling of taking another champions life is never a good one for me. Taking lives is not something I gladly do, but I volunteered for the League, and I will do what is asked of me. I have noticed no psychological effects myself, but I worry for the mental health of Annie and Nunu, they are both just children. Their place, no matter how powerful, is not upon the fields. Someone so young should not taste death, no matter how shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Sometimes I wonder what'd it'd feel like using a different weapon, guess I'm unlucky or lucky depends on how you look at it.
You could always try using a sword someday Explorer, and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
You should try flying Urf. He's a top manatee and all, but has the thing has a mind of his/her/its own.

Bl... [edited by the league] Bloomin Lovely summoners make my life such a joy.
Corki, you should feel honored. Not everyone gets to work together with Urf. Besides, he seems to aid you in battle, throwing his spatulas now and again.

- Poppy

Ask Corki

05-12-2012

Urf is a wise and powerful champion Poppy. Don't wind me the wrong way, but he's not the best at... flying. His turning circle is half a lane wide. Maybe i'm still not used to it.

Then again, at least i'm not the subject of popular jokes, like Mr Taric and his fifth age armour. Why he wears that, I'm not sure.

((If you say because its outrageous, I will cry IRL. --Corki))

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

Understandable, but I have seen you turn in a very small space while riding him, so it can't be that bad Bombardier. And Taric? I presume he like the color and the... fuzzy boots. Personal preference... and summoners can be quite persuasive. They did get me in the "Lollipoppy" and "Ragdoll" outfits, and Lady Riven in a bunny suit...

(( It's hard to think something else than "Outrageous" jokes about Taric ))