"noob u can't go mid ad;troll;noob;******"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctis XV

05-11-2012

fkin wrong, do you know how many times I went ad bot only to find out the the nidalee who called support actually wants to be an AP nuker and not a single ward was bought that day?
Not to mention lately the meta has been followed, but fkin bot lane gets disregarded with people running double AD bot or as mentioned nidalee trying to carry taking the CS, not buying any wards, and maxes heal last.

Scorpsan

05-11-2012

i absolutely hate AP tf as mid so i always go ad tf mid and i have yet to lose a match there have games where i havent done so great usually against a lb or kass but i can dominate most any mid with ad tf he has amazing farm and harrass as ad and he has more sustain as ad then he does as ap

EchoesInTheNight

05-12-2012

**** the meta, who needs a jungler when you can have double support leona and taric, just to feed that AD all day long.

Sam Is Whoa

05-12-2012

Sivir mid is almost always a bad idea. Yea you have spell shield. Once every 15 sec against a AP caster who has 3 spells every 4-10 sec. She is out ranged by almost every mage and her early game dmg is atrocious. Against Morgana and ryze good idea spell shield the snare and live anyone else......you lose if they know at all how to play.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

It's not that the meta is god, it's that if someone goes into a game expecting it to play out with the current meta, and make their picks based off that, it's going to frustrate them when someone on their team isn't on the same page.

If the entire team decided to be unconventional and against the meta, you would have to at least plan it so you cover all the basic roles of a good team comp. So when you pick Sivir mid last pick in draft, and someone else already picked Vayne bot, and top was a typical tanky bruiser, you just sewered the **** out of your team, thornmail/win early game gg. You wouldn't have an AP caster to balance it out.

Slashinghardest

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleo View Post
I'm sick of people blindly following the meta. I got chewed out because I banned Zilean instead of the usual Trynd/Rammus/Shaco/Morg/Kass/Lee Sin every **** game.
The only reason I would say zilean is a bad ban is he is scarcely picked. He does however provide a extremely strong laning phase.

FattyDrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceToad View Post
I think it was me that said, Sivir is a bad choice for you to go mid. Even though we won that game, it still was a poor choice and the only reason we won was because we had 3 good players and they only had 2 good players(got to love low ELO). Why, is AD bad mid? Because your AP carries need levels more than gold and your AD carries need gold/items more than levels. So, you are hurting your AP carry even if you are doing well. Plus, you should be able to farm much much much better with a support in bot lane than alone in center lane. If you are who I remember, you played well, but your CS was pretty poor.
Except that some counters to strong AP mids are AD's. If Morgana is chosen for AP mid, then your best bet is to put a decent ranged AD there, because then things like her spell shield are useless. Sometimes you have to switch it up.

XxNoWorryxX

05-12-2012

Ok go sivir mid and i go fiddle or fizz or morder mid... And show u why is noob in mid... And post in youtube... With the tittle.. "sivir pro mid" when at lvl 6 kill u in 2 or 3 time i ask u.. Sivir is pro in mid..! U think gms/manager of the game all time think ideas for good champions mid and u go sivir in mid and u fell pro for it... Na man.. U are really noob

XxNoWorryxX

05-12-2012

The more rare of all things... Is that there are ppl that like ur post... Agree ur comment.. Yea 8 noobs think sivir is pro mid..

sixilli

05-12-2012

The meta is the meta for a reason. If you stray too far away from it in high ELO ranked games you are going to get stomped. If you don't send a carry with a support bot your damage output gets cut in half. Send an AD mid they are going to get nuked by skilled players I've had a kog go mid against me as ahri went 5/0 in like 15 min easiest game of my life.