10/30 Hotfix Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

10-30-2009

Did this by any chance hotfix the daily win bonus not resetting properly too? (Or was that already sneakily patched serverside)

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I know not of this hotfit of which anyone was speaking.
You cheater. You deleted my post.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-30-2009

possibly related, after this hotfix went live i have had 2 games in which part way through the game, about 90% of animations stop to display. The most common effect to not display was CM's pick a card, casting it would not display effects above his head. Additional spells that would not animate that i saw was veigar's dark matter and event horizon, kayles ultimate and rammus's tremors come to mind, but im sure there were more. This has happened to me in 2 games out of about 5 since the reset and small download, both games had twisted fate in, who seemed to cause the problem with his pick a card ability

Ryushii Cross

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete1 View Post
possibly related, after this hotfix went live i have had 2 games in which part way through the game, about 90% of animations stop to display. The most common effect to not display was CM's pick a card, casting it would not display effects above his head. Additional spells that would not animate that i saw was veigar's dark matter and event horizon, kayles ultimate and rammus's tremors come to mind, but im sure there were more. This has happened to me in 2 games out of about 5 since the reset and small download, both games had twisted fate in, who seemed to cause the problem with his pick a card ability
CM? Card Master? or is that refering to Richard C. Mongler?

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushii Cross View Post
CM? Card Master? or is that refering ot Richard C. Mongler?
cardmaster

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-30-2009

Please tell me they fixed the most annoying bug, the one where a player Disconnects from the pvp.net Chat after almost every game!!! After which you can still refresh the practice game list but u can not get invited to a normal game without restarting the pvp.net client.

shirtlessguy

10-30-2009

Quote:
I played soraka yesterday, and had same issue, pre-10/30 patch. Halfway through the game, my starcall animation wouldn't cast. I could still see damage fall on the creeps, but no animation of falling stars

Heat n Serve

10-30-2009

Quote:
I've had this problem before this hotfix. And it's not just the champ I play, sometimes it's an oppenent's champ. So far I've had it happen with Soraka's starcall (as mentioned above) and Janna's howling gale. This made that damn tornado especially difficult to dodge, b/c all I could see was the dirt being stirred up by the tornado on the ground rapidly move toward me... hard to see in team fights.

TiV3

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
Please tell me they fixed the most annoying bug, the one where a player Disconnects from the pvp.net Chat after almost every game!!! After which you can still refresh the practice game list but u can not get invited to a normal game without restarting the pvp.net client.
I only ever have that in the EU client.

After EVERY game...
(Also tried today with a fresh instalation on a friend's pc)

Rubixx

10-30-2009

Not that this was a bad thing at the time but, Ashe's ult went right through my character twice this morning. Dunno if it's connected or not. I was running straight at it when it came at me. I know i'm good, but i'm not THAT good.