Uninstall LoL NOW please!!

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJibbCutter

05-09-2012

Ok, kids this is really starting to get on my nerves because I hate it when a child breaks a cool toy just because they refuse to play with it properly...

It is extremely unfortunate that, in LOL the abuse of the surrender option, regardless of its intended purpose is responsible for the serious degradation of the majority of fun that constitutes any good moba match, i.e. the PVP challenge.

!!!!!!!****IMPORTANT*****!!!!!!
OFC Im not talking about when theres an obvious unbalance in the game like an afk, obvious trolling feeder(btw a feeder is NOT someone that has just so happened to die 3 times before 15 mins, 90% of the time they're an ok player just having a bad start). And NOT talking about the games that have been dragged on because of stalemates. PREMATURE UNNECESSARY SURRENDERS is the issue, not surrender in general. Because this is happening to me all the time (nowadays) im expecting a lot of backlash from people who see themselves in my words and get offended, that is your problem, i wont be responding to any replies like this anymore either because Ive already made myself clear about that

The pattern that frequents matches is- that once a relativity unskilled player decides that they aren't on a steady and uninhibited winning spree, they hit the surrender because the game is going to be a little harder than if the opponent hero's player was a blindfolded down syndrome kid who is asleep.

What my first question is :Why are you even playing the game when you want to stop and cry as soon as the good bits start? Who cares that you just died.... O, NO !! Its part of the game to die, if you fall off you get back up try harder, you don't just quit as tho playing the rest of the match is a chore ONLY because you can't faceroll the keyboard to win in 3 minutes time...!
which leads me to my second question: You seem to be trying to fast-track your way to level 30, so what do you think will happen when you start playing matches wit battle hardened level 30 players when all you know is, " Oh, we aren't obviously winning because of some massive imbalance in our favor so we'll surrender at 21 mins OK?"

Learn to play the **** game...
Stop ruining all of our games for people who actually ENJOY playing LoL
Surrender is for when there's an obvious troll in the game, or some other kind of serious problem,but you all use it to sap the fun out of the game.
Stop it , i want to keep enjoying the fun challenge of a good solid game of LoL, stop making it hard for me!

Sephrinx

05-09-2012

Are you that guy who refuse to surrender even tho its 2-12 and they have taken 4 towers to your zero? One of those people who think somehow a miracle will happen and you will some how win?
I hate that guy.

Handsome Diusus

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diusus View Post
I would have to agree, I mean I don't get to smash enough people with Orianna!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Are you that guy who refuse to surrender even tho its 2-12 and they have taken 4 towers to your zero? One of those people who think somehow a miracle will happen and you will some how win?
I hate that guy.
I came back and won a game almost like that.

Tyzrael

05-09-2012

was playing a game last night, and one of our teammates did not connect... as a result he got pushed very hard, at 15 mins in we lost 5 towers and killed zero of there, they were able to have one person always back door us. we could have surrender at 20 min mark, but we kept playing even though it look like a losing game. towards the 45 min we were finally able to push them back, and win the game... at first glance the game would have been a lose, but because we stuck with it we were able to turn it around and come out ahead

Reathien

05-09-2012

Why would you choose a child with downs syndrome as a basis for unskilled? You assume they are inferior to you because of a mental illness? I bet a "downs kid" could kick your ass.
tl'dr OP is a loser and deserves a ban for insulting the mentally handicapped.

GoodJibbCutter

05-09-2012

Quote:
I hate that guy.
Ya, well my problem happens 4 times to your 1, don't troll me with this illegitimate ****...

GoodJibbCutter

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Why would you choose a child with downs syndrome as a basis for unskilled? You assume they are inferior to you because of a mental illness? I bet a "downs kid" could kick your ass.
tl'dr OP is a loser and deserves a ban for insulting the mentally handicapped.
Oh yea just leave 96% of the facts out of a retort just to embellish its irrelevance even further
Don't talk to me as though i cant just go up and read my own post, dude... what's wrong with your brain...
is just the perfect example of the horde of fractured opinions beguiling attempts to debunk my analogies in any way just to lower the bar of expectation through discrediting any possible words I may have used(and also conveniently leaving out what suits you) because you don't have any standing on the actual topic in question, don't worry I don't feel bad for what I said either, because i know it has negligible to null effect on the world. You just take 5 and call it 100, whenever it suits you....

Often Down syndrome is associated with a delay in cognitive ability and physical growth, and a particular set of facial characteristics.
The average IQ of young adults with Down syndrome is around 50, compared to normal children with an IQ of 100.
A large proportion of individuals with Down syndrome have a severe degree of intellectual disability.
Most individuals with Down syndrome have intellectual disability in the mild (IQ 5070) to moderate (IQ 3550) range.
Fine motor skills are delayed and often lag behind gross motor skills and can interfere with cognitive development.

To think that any downs syndrome kid would have any chance like another who doesn't is just plain ignorant.
My analogy is completely accurate and relevant, totally even disregarding the fact that he WAS effectively blindfolded and asleep as I SAID.
It's not the same as just being in a wheelchair.

GoodJibbCutter

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyzrael View Post
was playing a game last night, and one of our teammates did not connect... as a result he got pushed very hard, at 15 mins in we lost 5 towers and killed zero of there, they were able to have one person always back door us. we could have surrender at 20 min mark, but we kept playing even though it look like a losing game. towards the 45 min we were finally able to push them back, and win the game... at first glance the game would have been a lose, but because we stuck with it we were able to turn it around and come out ahead
Well was it more fun then a zombified steamroll of the enemy team?
Cause I'd say it would be...
The problem i see is that its those people that lose all hope at 20 mins because theyre not godlike, lose the game for everyone else directly because of their attitude and little to no beneficial input...
Whereas if they just shut up and played, we would have won.
I see it ALL the time.....
ALL THE TIME!!!

GoodJibbCutter

05-09-2012

Quote:
I hate that guy.
I thought it to be indicative by nature of my very post that Im clearly and obviously not referring to an unavoidable variation in the balance of any given match. As blatant reasoning SHOULD have told your brain before you typed this ****... go back to sleep moron...

Support Cuddles

05-10-2012

I have played league since beta, and i have to say some aspects of the game have gone to the dogs, but others have really improved and have become enjoyable. The beta community was absolutely great, and it was players who actually wanted to enjoy playing the game, rather than just troll around the whole time. We all get those games that just make us want to /wrists after uninstalling league of legends and throwing your computer out of the windows, but the intense games that happen every once in a while keep us entertained and hopefull. Some people really just aren't good at these games, and they just don't understand it. Making a thread about it on league of legends will not do anything to the people who just generally want to troll around the whole game. It will just make them pleased in the fact that people like you are getting THIS bent out of shape in regards to what they do. I have 1500 wins almost, and i still enjoy league. When i solo queue i generally get good teams, and my team doesn't troll that much. You have to keep in mind that YOU can push people over that edge of being serious, and trolling. I didn't want to realize and accept that fact, but it was true nonetheless. I have lost countless games because i lose my temper when someone does something that they generally weren't trolling about, and they don't understand what they did wrong. I think that will happen to anyone who cares about winning when trying to play with people who just don't care about winning the games they play. Try your best to keep your cool with the people you play with, and i promise that the game will be much more enjoyable to you.

12345 ... 9