How elo of hell exists?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Well is very sad to know that people are getting worse over time i've played more than 6k games with differents accounts and "Elo of Hell" exists by 2 facts *Mad players who wont help the team in whole game and blame the other when they are pulling the game so bad and *The others bad people who support those players who decide to fed cause they dont solo top or mid, or cause they die alot blame the others and decide start fed or afk whole game... any way the point is... Guys start doing something with those ppl in low lvl they gonna be lvl 30... in lvl 30 they gonna make another account... this ppl never change... i said it i've played more than 6k games in differents lvl and never miss some1 feeding, leaving, mad or afk... it's always the same shiit with different names...
And when i say "that other ppl who support feeders" i mean those ppl who laugh at you and they're glad with the feeder cause gift them 1 win... I'm sorry for my bad english is not my first language... I just want to Riot hear me.. coz real players are getting sick of this...

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I couldn't agree with you more.
But we do have enough of these threads.
The most you can do is be a positive force in the community and stay positioned on the moral high ground when you encounter these players.
Well done on playing over 6000 games.
That's commitment right there.

Eryn

05-09-2012

I have no idea what I just read as the grammar was unbelievably bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have 6000 games played, getting to 1600 or out of what you call elo hell should be a sinch. But I'm glad you are confident enough to say you've played 6000 games (on other accounts -_-).

Mr SlaM Boddies

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
I have no idea what I just read as the grammar was unbelievably bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have 6000 games played, getting to 1600 or out of what you call elo hell should be a sinch. But I'm glad you are confident enough to say you've played 6000 games (on other accounts -_-).
I said it is not my first language +

Mr SlaM Boddies

05-09-2012

If you have 6000 games played, getting to 1600 or out of what you call elo hell should be a sinch. But I'm glad you are confident enough to say you've played 6000 games (on other accounts -_-).[/QUOTE]

yes, cause my main get ban permanently cause of swearing alot those ppl what's pretty sad... so i made 3 accounts and in that whole time i meet alot of players...and for worst the numbers are bad... 80% of them are bad, leavers and intentionally feeders... trust me when that ppl get lvl 30 most of player will get sick and leave it for ever...

LOLWTFWALLHAX

05-09-2012

hohohhohohoho

Laptop

05-09-2012

I played 2000 games and I say theres no Elo hell hue hue hue.

Mr SlaM Boddies

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSNactivate View Post
I played 2000 games and I say theres no Elo hell hue hue hue.
maybe u got lucky.. cause really exists... and is pretty hard to leave it...

SabreTooth Myrrh

05-09-2012

I know what you mean. I just got done with an hour long ranked game with a Jungle Yi on my team that (when we were winning) said "I'm sorry guys, but you're going to lose." He then proceeded to never be with the team, if there was a lane open he would push it to the tower (even if he died) and if not he would farm the jungle. He started telling the other team when we were about to baron and stuff, We managed to get both nexus turrets down 4v5, but couldn't finish the game and we lost. Postgame he said he didn't care if he got reported, he's on his 4th account and that its a hobby of his to see how many times he can get banned.

Tl;dr I feel your pain. ****ing trolls.

Hiatus Barren

05-09-2012

Elo hell is considered to end around 1200-1300, below that is what elo hell is. One might not say it exists, because they have never been this low. And if you have and don't think so, either you are delusional or are still stuck in this elo. but once you break this region you will start to experience games with competent players, although some are still pretty bad.