Very High burst AP champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R00ler

05-08-2012

Cassiopeia has the highest DPS in the game - she'll pretty much melt anyone's face starting at level 3.

I believe Nunu has the highest AP multiplier, with 2.5 on his ult, but you'll hardly ever get a full ult off. Nidalee's full ranged spear toss is also does crazy damage.

I always found LeBlanc's burst to be particularly painful - right up there with Veiger's.

TwistWrist

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rq View Post
so E>Q>R>R>R>Q to kill some1? that's pretty weak lol
?

That statement makes no sense.

Are your fingers injured? Can you only do combos that involve 3 key presses?

S0rq

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
?

That statement makes no sense.

Are your fingers injured? Can you only do combos that involve 3 key presses?
hmm ur right i'd have to use W after E or before depending on how far the opponent is...

Thanx for all the suggestions guys, I'm gonna hit up some youtube vids and see how these guys play.

What I liked about brand most was his ulti's use in a team fight, drop it in, run back and do pillar of fire and sear on the carry first chance u get....if nothing else your team mostly wins. and his dot to kill the escape artists when they have low hp. So i might go for Cass...

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

ummmmmmm......how is this thread this long and no Leblanc?...I am disappoint...

TehomCD

05-10-2012

Yeah, Leblanc and Veigar have definitely the highest single-target burst. Annie has the highest instant AE burst, while Brand's damage is higher but spread over a few seconds due to pyroclasm bounces.

Cassiopeia and Karthus have some of the highest damage potential for mages but they're not burst outside of their ultimates: they're sustained damage which follows up their ults. So they're great for burst chains, but they won't melt an entire team with their own burst unless they're ludicrously far ahead.

TheBl4ckC4t

05-11-2012

Akali can rip faces off of pretty beefy champs if you use her right. If you use her wrong.. you dead. Simple as that. I would suggest akali, but she can be a tough beast to control if you miss time her Q. Ive seen her 1v1 a 5k HP Cho and decimate before cho can even react. With Akali, its all about timing.

If you are inexperienced, stay away from Akali. If you are fairly decent at the game, give her a shot. I play her and enjoy her. She is VERY fun to play.

NamidaTekika

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
Yeah, Leblanc and Veigar have definitely the highest single-target burst. Annie has the highest instant AE burst, while Brand's damage is higher but spread over a few seconds due to pyroclasm bounces.

Cassiopeia and Karthus have some of the highest damage potential for mages but they're not burst outside of their ultimates: they're sustained damage which follows up their ults. So they're great for burst chains, but they won't melt an entire team with their own burst unless they're ludicrously far ahead.

I have to disagree about Cassipeia not having burst outside their ult.

Cassi can come out with some sudden burst really quick if others aren't careful since her instant poison lets her harass down, then when she gets the chance poison and fang spam for the kill.

Eredaar

05-11-2012

I love this lol no mention of cass o.o a fed cass ( I almost always go 6 kills by 15 minutes continuing on that type of path) does 1k damage per second and that is sustained ( not counting ultimate or MR )

GodsEye

05-11-2012

Cass is scary with twin fangs. Really scary if you're poisoned... T-T

Vek17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

cassiopeia is a sustained damage AP not a burst AP, while her damage is insane it is done as dps not a quick burst. Cass can not instakill someone unless she is very far ahead, however that's not to say she cannot kill people very easily.