Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Togekiss24

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Greetings Ambassador,

Let me start by saying you are one of my most favorite champions to summon to the fields of justice. I have always wondered, though, how you are able to carry around a hammer that is clearly heavier than you without slowing down, especially as you utilize your speed burst?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Well, there are more questions here than I expected... I'll get to answering, but it might take moment, since I am fairly busy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Poppy,

Ever had a graggy?

Broseidon, lord of the brocean
Brolaf,
I do not drink alcohol, so no, I have not had a graggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ĺsk Garen View Post
hahaha
Why bring that up?? Fortune.. *he sighs,



Thank you Poppy, I appreciate your respect, and concern, you have mine aswell... let them be, if that makes them happy, it does not bothers me now.

And now my question, do you hae a piece of work that you consider to be your master piece?
You are welcome Garen, and I shall leave it alone if you wish so.
My masterpiece? I do not think so, I have so little time for smithing, since I presume that is what you mean, that I don't have any masterpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyReinhardt View Post
Poppy... You are strangely beautiful in my opinion so I ask you this, has anyone really tried to hook up with you? And if not... How bout you and me?
Well... thank you for the compliment. And I very rarely get any... "hook up" attempts as you call it. And charming... could you have been any more straight forward? I have to decline that offer.

- Poppy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Well, there are more questions here than I expected... I'll get to answering, but it might take moment, since I am fairly busy right now.


Well... thank you for the compliment. And I very rarely get any... "hook up" attempts as you call it. And charming... could you have been any more straight forward? I have to decline that offer.

- Poppy
The kinkou heart silently breathed a sigh of relief and swallowed his shyness and approached the woman in her smithy having being sent here by the eye and mentor shen

"Uh Poppy!, Shen told me to come here and request that if you could smith some specialty weapons for Akali, Shen and me" hearing what he said he quickly stumbled this out "not that i had to be forced to come here because i would get to see you.." again his flustered voice forced out "and you know visit bandle visit my families graves, it'd be nice to have you come with" his heart raving causeing his fur to spark energetically between fingers "Because mourning is really hard for us yordles and..being lonly is bad for that kind of stuff.." finally choking on his embarissment dropping a large sack of gold and a list for required materials he quickly formed into his lighting ball leaving a small singed the ground

(d'aweee)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-07-2012

My questions still stand, Ambassador.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
How could anyone ever deny such charm and dignity?

Ambassador, what are your opinions on your fellow Yordle champions? Furthermore, do you consider your allegiances as belonging to Demacia or Bandle City first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
My questions still stand, Ambassador.
I noticed your question, do not worry. I just am fairly busy as I said, and don't have time to necessarily answer all questions at once. Also, I had to think of this question for a moment.

My allegiances are always for Bandle City first, as much respect as I do have for Demacia.
My fellow Yordles... let's see here

First off, Corki, he is a nice person who is a true ace with his plane. His behaviour is an example to follow for most.
Heimerdinger is a brilliant man and a great inventor. I am not sure if he should be in combat on the fields though, but he has proven his worth there as well.
Rumble, while showing great skill with machinery, is letting his grudge to Heimerdinger control him too much.
Tristana is a brave soldier, fearlessly jumping into the fray. I have great respect for her for that, even though her affinity for explosions worries me slightly.
Teemo the Swift Scout, the brave protector of our kind. He takes combat seriously, in a way the same way as I do, while managing to keep his chipper personality outside. Like Tristana, he is well respected by me.
Ziggs worries me. He has shown great skill in creating his 'hexplosives', but the way he acts on the fields, throwing bombs around, using them to launch himself away and laugh maniacally is something I find to be worrying.
Lulu, while seemingly charming and innocent, seems to have something almost sinister behind that facade. I can't stay relaxed with her around.
And last but by no means least, Kennen.
Kennen I find to be a charming person. He is focused when he is working, which I can relate to. His hyperactivity may seem distracting to some, but that combined with his speed are what made him what he is today. Once you get to know him, you find that he is someone you will honor and perhaps even admire for what he has accomplished.

(( Ooof.... that took a fair while... ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
Greetings Ambassador,

Let me start by saying you are one of my most favorite champions to summon to the fields of justice. I have always wondered, though, how you are able to carry around a hammer that is clearly heavier than you without slowing down, especially as you utilize your speed burst?
Whomper may seem heavy, but I am so rarely without it and have used it since I was a child, that it's weight is of no burden to me. I was a small child when I first managed to lift it up, and my father honed my strength and skill in blacksmithing, which in turn has helped me utilize the hammer without issues upon the Fields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
The kinkou heart silently breathed a sigh of relief and swallowed his shyness and approached the woman in her smithy having being sent here by the eye and mentor shen

"Uh Poppy!, Shen told me to come here and request that if you could smith some specialty weapons for Akali, Shen and me" hearing what he said he quickly stumbled this out "not that i had to be forced to come here because i would get to see you.." again his flustered voice forced out "and you know visit bandle visit my families graves, it'd be nice to have you come with" his heart raving causeing his fur to spark energetically between fingers "Because mourning is really hard for us yordles and..being lonly is bad for that kind of stuff.." finally choking on his embarissment dropping a large sack of gold and a list for required materials he quickly formed into his lighting ball leaving a small singed the ground

(d'aweee)
Oh, hello Kennen. A commission from the Kinkou themselves? I'll get right on it. And you wanted to see me? Why might that be? And of course I'll come with you, mourning alone is not a good thing for any of us... I know that firsthand.

(( D'awww was my first thought :P Also, Kennen, did you notice my post in the Bandle thread? I think it got bottom paged on the second to last page. ))

Now, I need to get back to work, I will check in here when I get some time off from work.


(( Slight edit, had forgotten Corki from the fellow yordle champions part and added something for him there. I'll think further about that part later on and see if I can improve it somehow ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Eesh, relax, you two. I do respect Garen!

...I'll show you. You will laugh.

*runs off, and returns, painted blue, holding a large salad fork and a sheet of paper*

*clears throat, and sings*

If your life leaves you with questions, seek adviiiice from under the sea! Dear Fiiiiizz, dear Fiiiiizz, please give your advice to me, dear Fizz!

*does her best Fizz voice*

Holy harpoons! It's time for another Dear Fizz! Let's see who's ready for seaworthy advice. *looks at the paper* "Dear Fizz. Mother's day is coming, but I don't get along with my mother. What should I do?" Well MY mother is Almira, Queen of Atlantis. Royal blood courses through my veins! I would bide my time until I had the power and numbers to rise up and overthrow the surface world! We will flood your cities and send you to a watery grave! So I hope that helps.

*victory Fizz pose*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Eesh, relax, you two. I do respect Garen!

...I'll show you. You will laugh.

*runs off, and returns, painted blue, holding a large salad fork and a sheet of paper*

*clears throat, and sings*

If your life leaves you with questions, seek adviiiice from under the sea! Dear Fiiiiizz, dear Fiiiiizz, please give your advice to me, dear Fizz!

*does her best Fizz voice*

Holy harpoons! It's time for another Dear Fizz! Let's see who's ready for seaworthy advice. *looks at the paper* "Dear Fizz. Mother's day is coming, but I don't get along with my mother. What should I do?" Well MY mother is Almira, Queen of Atlantis. Royal blood courses through my veins! I would bide my time until I had the power and numbers to rise up and overthrow the surface world! We will flood your cities and send you to a watery grave! So I hope that helps.

*victory Fizz pose*
The queen's my aunt, silly.
And I hate harpoons.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
The queen's my aunt, silly.
...THAT'S the only thing you have to correct about what I said? ...we have to defend against an army of Fizzes!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...THAT'S the only thing you have to correct about what I said? ...we have to defend against an army of Fizzes!
HECK NO!! the ARMY sounds WONDERFUUUULL!!

*whispers to her self*

..and entirely possible too....mwehehe

-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerjaeger

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Well, there are more questions here than I expected... I'll get to answering, but it might take moment, since I am fairly busy right now.



Brolaf,
I do not drink alcohol, so no, I have not had a graggy.

\- Poppy
WHAT?! Your mighty Broness! This situation must be remedied immediately!