Ask the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2012

(I KNOW, YOU GUYS PREFER SMURFY ASKS. I'll gladly step down if someone less lazy than me wants to do this smurfy. But hey, a bunch of you already know the Ask I already do, so hey, at least you know I'm good at this~)

Hello, summoners... so glad you could visit... you all know me as Evelynn, and that'll do, though I do love the nickname some of you have given me. The Widowmaker, kakaka. It seems all the other champions are doing these things, and I've finally succumb to peer pressure. Ask me whatever you wish... just know that anyone who disappears from this column asked me a question I didn't like~.

- The Widowmaker

Ask the Monkey

05-07-2012

Any reason you are the Widowmaker, since I did not notice you marrying anyone?
But, isn't it, to be a widow, required to lose the marriage partner?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Any reason you are the Widowmaker, since I did not notice you marrying anyone?
But, isn't it, to be a widow, required to lose the marriage partner?
Get a wife, monkey boy, and I'll show you how I'm the Widowmaker. Ehehe... I'm not a widow, the wives of my victims are.

- The Widowmaker

Jaykoboy

05-07-2012

Evelynn,

Sup?

-Jay

Åsk Garen

05-07-2012

Greetings Widowmaker, I just wanted to welcome you, And I have a question, what is it that you do to became invisible?,be cause you know, I sometimes dream of spinning while im stealth mhm... That would be great...

Jaykoboy

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post
Greetings Widowmaker, I just wanted to welcome you, And I have a question, what is it that you do to became invisible?,be cause you know, I sometimes dream of spinning while im stealth mhm... That would be great...
Don't tell him. I'll have a talk with Morello, and get you even MORE nerfed if you do.

The last Troll

05-07-2012

Hey, do you like Oracles Elixirs?

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Evelynn,

Sup?

-Jay
*Evelynn smirks, mockingly posing like a chatty teen* Oh, y'know, making my enemies screan, cutting their screams off with my bare nails, the usual~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post
*grins, showing off pointed teeth* All I'll tell you is that you could do this too... journey to the Shadow Isles sometime. Just know that learning something like that... does things to you. Kakaka~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Don't tell him. I'll have a talk with Morello, and get you even MORE nerfed if you do.
*glare* Morello *spits the name* will suffer. I'll drink his screams like wine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
Hey, do you like Oracles Elixirs?
Not particularly, my dear summoner, but I suppose my victims deserve a fair chance to escape... they never do, but they deserve the chance...

- The Widowmaker

Åsk Garen

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
*grins, showing off pointed teeth* All I'll tell you is that you could do this too... journey to the Shadow Isles sometime. Just know that learning something like that... does things to you. Kakaka~.

- The Widowmaker
Interesting but I rather like my skin colour, not saying you look bad in blue, but it does not suits me, anyway thanks for the support, and sepeaking about the Isles, would you share anything about your childhood, even if it did not occured over there?

Heil Teemo

05-07-2012

Dear Evelynn,

In imperial metrics, exactly how much effort does it take to move like that in heels?