Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
How about seeing Pantheon naked? That event makes every woman laugh for some reason...
Wukong, would you mind acting like a champion should for once, and not make crude jokes as that. I have no other words to say to you for that kind of... joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

What do you call a peanut in a spacesuit? An astronut!
Miss Fortune, as much as I appreciate the effort of trying to make me smile, jokes are not the way of doing so.

Ask Fortune

05-07-2012

Garen in a ballerina suit?

Iron Ambássador

05-07-2012

Quote:

I've heard that one from summoners before, and it wasn't funny to me the first time. Garen is a proud and stalwart warrior, and describing him as a ballerina is a disgrace to the man's honor if you ask me.

Ask the Monkey

05-07-2012

Laugh godd.amn it!!! Laugh!!!!

Ask the Herald

05-07-2012

Iron Ambassador,

What do you think of my Evolution? Practical? Evil? Necessary? Regardless of how you may answer I will still continue to work towards it, though I do want to know how others view my aspiration.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Iron Ambássador

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Laugh godd.amn it!!! Laugh!!!!
Why would I laugh? I find there to be nothing to laugh at anything you've done so far Wukong. All you've done is made me feel pity for you for having to resort to trying to disgrace the honor of a proud warrior, who I admit can be somewhat of a jerk from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Iron Ambassador,

What do you think of my Evolution? Practical? Evil? Necessary? Regardless of how you may answer I will still continue to work towards it, though I do want to know how others view my aspiration.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Your 'evolution', as you call it, is something I find unnecessary. It is a shame that a great mind like yours turned to such a path. There is no need for changing your flesh to steel, since the same protection can be accomplished with armor. Now, you might talk about things like 'pointless emotions' and never being tired, but those emotions and that feeling of exhaustion is what makes us what we are. Human, Yordle, we both share sentience, emotion, exhaustion and such. By turning ourselves to machines, we turn ourselves away from who we are. I do not deem it as evil, but it is completely unnecessary in my opinion.

- Poppy

Ask Brolaf

05-07-2012

Poppy,

Ever had a graggy?

Broseidon, lord of the brocean

Ĺsk Garen

05-07-2012

Quote:

hahaha
Why bring that up?? Fortune.. *he sighs,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
I've heard that one from summoners before, and it wasn't funny to me the first time. Garen is a proud and stalwart warrior, and describing him as a ballerina is a disgrace to the man's honor if you ask me.
Thank you Poppy, I appreciate your respect, and concern, you have mine aswell... let them be, if that makes them happy, it does not bothers me now.

And now my question, do you hae a piece of work that you consider to be your master piece?

MontyReinhardt

05-07-2012

Poppy... You are strangely beautiful in my opinion so I ask you this, has anyone really tried to hook up with you? And if not... How bout you and me?

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyReinhardt View Post
Poppy... You are strangely beautiful in my opinion so I ask you this, has anyone really tried to hook up with you? And if not... How bout you and me?
How could anyone ever deny such charm and dignity?

Ambassador, what are your opinions on your fellow Yordle champions? Furthermore, do you consider your allegiances as belonging to Demacia or Bandle City first?