Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

So basically there's no tier 1 carry but ezreal? That's pretty dumb and unfair.

Ryuzakku

08-12-2010

I'm guessing I'm in higher-elo normal (for im only lvl 26) and the team comps are quite viable, but yes it's not like draft mode, and Katarina seems like a great champ so long as she doesn't get focused, same with Ezreal, Morgana, Tristana, and even Vladimir (all my champs minus tanks that i own), are quite eaten alive by any team with 2 cc + being focused.

Ryuzakku

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbane View Post
So basically there's no tier 1 carry but ezreal? That's pretty dumb and unfair.
Kayle and Morgana are also possible carries

Balloon Fighter

08-12-2010

trynd is a quality counter to a soraka/janna support character due to his ability to spin through to the rear and escape with ER.

also, Tryndafear is **** fun

YourSoft

08-12-2010

malhazar didnt move up even with the buffs of the recent patch. blitz also got better 2 still both bad?

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamshade View Post
Hey Elementz, there's this girl I really like but I'm not sure how to approach her. How should I build runes / masteries?

Hey Elementz, I have a bunch of roaches in my apartment. I try to kill them but they never seem to die. I think roaches make better tanks than Alistar. Why aren't they on your tier list?
Answer to question 1!

For runes I'd put in my red slots +1.12 flat to listening to bull****. This is going to help you for the conversations that you just really don't care about. Girls love this. For blues and yellows I'd go with the pretty standard Pretending to Care per level yellows and for blues I'd go with Yes I have a Visa and a Nice Car blues flats. This will increase your chances of you carrying a conversation past the initial approach. For quints ima gonna have to go with gold per 5 runes. Girls like shiny things that they can wear and spend. Gold being able to be sold for money or worn makes for a the absolute perfect quints.

Masteries I'd go with have to stress going into the casual tree. You want to max out 4/4 Im Confident not Cocky, 3/3 Yes im wearing Deodorant, 4/4 I have a small dog that's fluffy and you can pet it if we can hook up later, and finally 1/1 She's never wrong.. EVER. This setup makes you seem cool and smell nice. This will help with the approach and the actual dating part of the girl. The 21 point skill She's never wrong... EVER getting this will help you avoid ridiculous fights that you know she's clearly wrong but it's not worth the wraith that comes after you tell her she's wrong. Bite your tongue and smile because on the inside you know your right This setup is pretty ideal for going after girls you have trouble approaching and it will almost insure a successful dating arrangement!

Answer to question 2!

Roaches are very hard to kill but they don't have enough CC or damage. Sure they are tanky but what goods being tanky if you aren't gonna kill anything in a team fight? When playing as Roaches its hard to control your character as it seems to automatically try to scurry away from any combat and sunlight. This can make it difficult to CS and harras or kill the enemy champions. So overall Roaches can be used to tank damage well in pub games but competitively I just don't see them being picked This is why I have yet to put them on my tier list.

ps: not being sexist, just joking around Don't take offense when im just messing around!

zeirios

08-12-2010

comic gold ><

Elementz

The Council

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongsy View Post
I am curious as to what build you see people play sivir with, Whenever I play she seems fairly amazing during the early game but as the teamfights roll out she seems to become significantly less desirable and always seems as if her autoattack damage does not live up to any of the other melee choices despite my mad dockets of farm.
15/0/15 is what I like to do with teleport and ghost.

Dorans blade x 2, boots, BF, Bloodthirster, Starks or Banshees depending if I can get away with more dps items or need more defensive. Then madreds works quite well on her as well.

Wuzseen

08-12-2010

So, what are your thoughts on Janna/Soraka recently. I was clicking the links on the OP and feel like a refresher might be in order .

Personally, I feel like Soraka can almost be bumped down a tier into tier 2--not quite yet. Likewise I feel Janna can almost be bumped up to tier 1. With all the lovely AoE snaking it's way back--I know I'd rather have a Janna than a Soraka in some cases, at least over a soraka anyway. Since I feel like tier lists are about certain heroes fulfilling a role realtively better than someone else, I don't think it would ever be logical to have Soraka and Janna in the same tier since they will always be support. On that note, I think it's kind of weird that Kayle and Soraka are in the same tier as well.

Anyway, penny 'fo yo thoughts.

Kaye

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
ps: not being sexist, just joking around Don't take offense when im just messing around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etheliel View Post
*****. <- This says harlot.