Support Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merfner

05-04-2012

Who is the best support? I'm trying to get a side character to use besides Amumu, and decided to try support.
So, who is your favorite and why. And what lane do they usually go and ****?

Nevermind, chose a new champion. Liking him so far after 2 games.

Rolidar

05-04-2012

Every time i play a support champ i end up going AD instead of support build. but for me, Karma is the best. She has a both supportive moves aswell as offensive. Aoe heal, Thether slow/boost, Powerful shieled that can be used as Aoe Damage. the best in my opinion. Karma can go bot for support or mid ap.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Usually the support goes with the ranged AD bot lane. IMO, Sona is the best, because she's a good initiator. Whenever you see 1 person leave bot lane, you can generally get a kill easily on the other one if you have 2 people in lane. She has an AOE stun, a slow, speed up, heal, and a weaken target champ spell. Also her Q is a really good poke around lvl3-4. She's kind of hard to play at first.

Lightyguy

Recruiter

05-05-2012

Sona because she is mai waifu

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Blitzcrank is a great support.

Stahrr

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Blitzcrank is a great support.
He would be an even better support if his grab would grab your own teammates... do you know how many times, as a support, I've watched my AD carries get carried away and run into a 1v3 or turret dive and wished I could just yank them back...