Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Robo-man,

Keep buying Mundo's products but Mundo has no personal connection to this replacement thingy he wants none of it but he always happy to empty costumers wallets. If you come to Mundo asking for direct help his answer will always be no unless it for good friend off his.
Dr. Mundo,

I never mentioned having purchasing any of your products. Also, your denial of any influence on my evolution brings to question one of the accusations that Udyr had hurled at me - that I do not wish to be held accountable for the results of what my accomplishment would entail. There is a difference between shirking responsibility and having no regard for whom or what would join this evolution. I subscribe to the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
So... no?
You are a pest. Now shoo, before I decide to seal you in one of my many suspension pods.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

The last Troll

05-02-2012

Viktor, have you ever utilised plasma?

Also, What do you think of these fictional beings?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_(Star_Trek)

Their goal is simple and the same as yours, Perfection.

Ask the Herald

05-02-2012

the last Troll,

I have entertained the theory of using plasma. It is a rather,,,,,tricky approach.

I believe they are incorrect in enforcing the change. The Glorious Evolution should be done by choice, by those who decide of their own accord that it is the best way. None should be forced to undergo the metamorphosis into perfection, it should be a natural selection, brought about by the will to change.

Thus, while I am pleased with their intentions for perfection, I disapprove of their methods.

Ask the Herald

05-03-2012

Ask a question, get an answer.

AskPantheon

05-03-2012

Viktor,

Perhaps you should alter your augmentations. You could make make yourself about 30 feet tall, shoot lasers from your eyes, and throw bombs that you keep on your back, all while spouting your usual drivel on your "Glorious Revolution".
((There's one very subtle reference to Fallout 3 in there if you look closely))

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask the Herald

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Viktor,

Perhaps you should alter your augmentations. You could make make yourself about 30 feet tall, shoot lasers from your eyes, and throw bombs that you keep on your back, all while spouting your usual drivel on your "Glorious Revolution".
((There's one very subtle reference to Fallout 3 in there if you look closely))

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
....That would be superfluous at best, inane at worst. Being so large would not bold so well for my craft, and altering my optical receivers to fire beams of death is highly unstable. In addition, explosives are not necessarily my area of expertise and I would have to go to the explosives expert, Ziggs, to even manage that.

Interesting idea, however. I commend your inferior mind for blossoming such a fantasy.

On an unrelated note, I may be interested in acquiring an assistant/apprentice. If there are any who would like to be paid to help me maintain my laboratory or manage the storage of my discontinued projects, you should speak up now before I have one.

Oh, and do not forget your credentials.

Wyerden

05-05-2012

Hello, Viktor.

I'd like to apply for position aiding you in your lab. A recent accident has left me with a sever case of amnesia, which has also left me relatively short of funds. While I must admit that I have relatively little experience with techmaturgy in particular, I am first and foremost a scientist. I find myself absolutely fascinated by your ability to interface biology and machinery so flawlessly. As a biologist, I have my reservations about undertaking such a leap myself, but I would be honored to offer my biological expertise or even manual labor for the opportunity to learn from your hextech brilliance.

~Wyerden, the Scientific Amnesiac

Ask the Herald

05-05-2012

Wyrden,

Congratulations, you have earned the opportunity to have a personal audience with me. You will soon be receiving a package - a small metal box with but a simple engraving of a V upon he top. It is a miniature teleportation device which will cause you to instantaneously arrive at the doors to my laboratory.

The package has been received.

Ask Grªves

05-05-2012

Hear yer' the man to talk to fer' technology type o' stuff, n' ah'm lookin' fer' an upgrade on Destiny. What'cha got ta' offer?

Ask the Herald

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
Hear yer' the man to talk to fer' technology type o' stuff, n' ah'm lookin' fer' an upgrade on Destiny. What'cha got ta' offer?
I have heard tales of your feats, Outlaw, and even one of my stature thinks twice before crossing paths with you. However, it appears that you are interested in what I may have to offer.

Your shotgun, "Destiny", it is hextech, no? I can upgrade it to suit your needs. I am quite adept at crafting modifications of all variations; lasers, power discs, gravitational distortion, and even super-conduction regulators. Ultimately, you would need to pay a visit to my laboratory to see what I have to offer, or if not you can always request something more customized to your specifications.