I"ve been trolled into the cesspool of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeWithHoodie

05-02-2012

I used to be a firm believer that league of legends is one of the most solid games I've ever played....Until I started playing ranked.

I started playing ranked son after I hit lvl 30, still being an ignorant lvl 30 player I quickly lost due to the things I didn't understand. After some humiliating defeats and lots of playing I finally began to understand the game, but it was too late, my never ending cliff dive into elo hell had since begun. I am not a bad player I'm really not, I do all the things you're supposed to do I call mia's, leash when need, only last hit, try not to take too many risk, ward, count the times for dragon and baron, and still I find myself into the lowest of the low into elo hell. I am at 180 elo right now because of trolls I **** you not. The last couple of games I tried to play 1.) I'm team leader *indicating that the players have much worse elo than mine* I comment about this and the 2 choice player instalocks eve, he then tells me that he is a low elo because he plays eve in every ranked game he plays and when I tell him can he not do that because I'm trying get a better elo he tells me "YOU WILL STAY IN ELO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY" and laughs....raging that I'm about to lose more elo on my already horrendus score I quickly dodge.

2.) An hour later when I'm calm and not fuming about how I just got in your face I'm gonna make your lol experience a comeplete ****fest trolled I try another ranked game. Champ select comes up and we start the banning. Our team captain calls jungle, I'm ok with this but then chooses sona.....with MOTHER****ING SMITE! When I ask him is he serious he ignores me and the rest of the team carries on the champ select process like they don't even notice how hard we're getting trolled. I eject again.

Guys I am done with this. I refuse to start another account because I worked so hard to get the champs and skins my account posseses. To just throw it away and start another one would be a waste of my time and money. I put a lot into this game and I feel like no one is doing a thing to help those of us who want to actually make this a good experience for everyone. Sure I may have had my couple of rage quits but I have never trolled. EVER

Riot please, I spent a lot of money and time on your game, can you at least make it so it's worth it.

And is/has anyone going through this and if you're out can you please help me so I can get out too. Pleeeaasssee I think I might stop playing until season 3 and the elo resets.

FapsInLoadScreen

05-02-2012

180 elo? that exists?! dude honestly...just wait for season 3 and pray after your placement matches you start higher

Moogra2u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Yeah I had doubts about 180 elo but a week or two ago he had 200 elo so I guess it's possible. Seriously though if you were really good you can definitely get to a higher elo because 200 is crazy.

ChubbyFrank

05-02-2012

I had a game the other day where a troll tf typed "u just got trolled" in my q and took smite while i was udyr jungle locked in ( i know he was going to try to smite steal my ****). and my third person in my group was afk so he locked in a random champ while the other two people on my team didnt notice the trolls so no one dodged. what happen next was a perfect troll game for tf. he fed teh firs 2 mins of the game then went on to try adn steal my blue but the noob couldnt out smite me so l laughed but then followed me and smited my wolfs. and he stayed with me making sure i didnt get any farm.... fed some more, at 22 mins he had a score of 0 17 0 at the end of the game( they pushed over ur nesus). But I had a good laugh about it and ended up gettting a five game win streak right after because i can jungle udyr quiet well. What u need to do is play a carry or jungler. The jungler has the power to step into any lane, which really helps if someone is getting own. I like udyr but u have to find a jungler that u like and dont jungle a weak jungler.... if u jungle rammus or amumu u cant counter jungle at all. Try to be the god junglers like udyr, shyvana, lee sin, etc. because that way u cant be countered by someone else worse then u. Jungle ftw, im almost to 1000 elo from 580 with udyr. IT works, but u will still get trolls

ChubbyFrank

05-02-2012

also try to duo with someone that doesnt eat ****, there are trolls on the other team most like too. Elo hell isnt really ****y players and trolls are

Nitebane

05-03-2012

Play normal que solo, don't even bother doing ranked solo. A lot of people seem to get a kick out of being ******s in ranked but in normal solo more than 50% of my games are troll/leaver/rager/feeder free! And believe me, compared to low elo, 50% is really good.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Draft normal games has the same playstyle/feel of a ranked game. Sounds like sticking with that for the duration of Season 2 would be more enjoyable. I'm happy to play some games with you if you want a duo.

SLiMThuGGiN

05-03-2012

I will duo with you, i'm curious to see the skill level of 200. Add me in game.

Nitebane

05-03-2012

I dunno about 200 level but I can tell you that if you get below 1000 ELO generally the team with the most players at the end wins. It got so that about 1 in 5 games would end with full teams. If I factored out the number of "this is my 1st time w/champ" and "I'm trying a new build (my friend said AD Zil was awesome!)" games, it was maybe 1 in 15.

D03Z

05-03-2012

ELO Hell is depressing. I lost 2 matches last night thanks to trolls. The bans our team leader made was Sion, Katarina, and Caitlyn the first game, and LB, Sion, and Morde the other game. No communicating, no wards, etc.

I know I'm not the best, but being stuck with these kind of people make ranked games miserable to even attempt.