Fair Warning: Ex 4Not manager

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

Ex 4Not manager makes off with team prize payouts and steals team winnings.

You all may know him as Legacy or Storm, we’ve heard rumors that he’s been trying to re-gain positioning within the competitive community as a manager or acting administrator; we’d like to give whoever reads this a heads up about what happen with our team (4Not), Legacy/Storm and let the public know his real name, “Dominique Lewis”.

After GGC the players were given a small payout for making second place and they were all extremely happy. After passing on our company tax credentials to storm for payout a day late, he said he had no choice but to accept the payouts from NESL and GGC on his own. Right away the management team here knew something was really strange about the way he conducted the disbursements. We received complaints from all of our players and we knew trying to get this guy to cough up money that didn’t belong to him would be a daunting task.

You all know GGC and Go4LoL has since long time passed and none, and I mean none of the TEAM4NOT players have received any payouts from the man that essentially defrauded the community by pretending to be a manger here at team4not. He stole from hard working competitive minded, professional teams and we believe he’s out there trying to do the same thing to other people.

Every time we started dialogue regarding the payouts, he would bring up a taxation issue about some fw-9 forms that needed to be filed and sent directly to him; other excuses included “waiting for his father” some “cashier’s cheques” and an uncooperative team. Since we all begain to doubt Mr. Lewis (Strom/Legacy), there was no way we would allow our team members personal information to be sent out to someone who essentially just stole their winnings. We began a daily campaign asking this guy to cough up the money owed to the players and till this day, he’s refused to get off his ass and payout the people that deserve the money. He basically stole from them and we believe at this point the only thing we can do is have him charged for fraud/theft.

After weeks and weeks of talking and lies, we’ve finally realized that this guys trying to take the entire team for a ride. As management, we gave him the benefit of the doubt but as soon as he mentioned cashiers cheques and taxation forms, we knew where this was headed. He defrauded our team and has since refused to deal with paying out any of our players and stole our own3d.tv channel.

Any way for any of you still reading; At this point in time we’d like to extend our warmest wishes to Mr.Lewis for stealing hard fought prize money from our players. Our Facebook fan page has also been taken down by Mr.Lewis himself by removing every of us that were admins on it.

Thank you.

SamBuca
Owner of TEAM4NOT

Stryker
Owner of TEAM4NOT

** Since this post, own3d.tv have directly contacted us and some alarming news has been brought to light; we'd like to take this time to appoloize to them for bringing their good name into this whole mess.

l3ird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Bump for justice, but legality redtape issues.. Not fun days coming ahead.. God speed to everyone involved

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

As a professional organization we just can't let that happen to any other team that would be interested in picking him up.

MonteCristo

05-02-2012

As the purported owners of 4Not, you might be interested in the chat logs I provide here:

http://ggc.leaguecraft.com/news/4not...ings-170.xhtml

Feel free to contact me at montecristo (at) ggchronicle.com if you'd like to talk.

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Yeah that is pretty messed up. The team Legion has always been cautious when dealing with Legacy as his actions have been questionable towards us and also as a friend of the players of 4not, specifically BloodWater, and my relationship with them I had good reason to question Legacy's motives. However the team are good guys and I encourage the community to support them and their sponsors despite what Legacy has done as he was not acting on their behalf when he acted in this manner.

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

It was a bad move from both sides. Letting legacy deal with this money was unfortunate. I personally love our league of legends team and I support them but that guy stole everyone's stream and tournament money. Kramer even stopped playing for 4not because of him. When we started hearing all this stuff happening we decided to let him go in a good way because we wanted him to make the payments. Please don't support his new organization ( https://twitter.com/#!/Frost_eSports ) and if anyone is able to help us regain this money from him it would greatly be appreciated. 4Not will try and refund our players the best way we can.

Thank you league of legends community.

MonteCristo

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Not SamBuca View Post
It was a bad move from both sides. Letting legacy deal with this money was unfortunate. I personally love our league of legends team and I support them but that guy stole everyone's stream and tournament money. Kramer even stopped playing for 4not because of him. When we started hearing all this stuff happening we decided to let him go in a good way because we wanted him to make the payments. Please don't support his new organization ( https://twitter.com/#!/Frost_eSports ) and if anyone is able to help us regain this money from him it would greatly be appreciated. 4Not will try and refund our players the best way we can.

Thank you league of legends community.
Since I am the one that wrote the check, please let me know if I can do anything to help you reclaim the money. I would hit him in small claims court and I can provide you with complete Skype transcripts of my interactions with him if it would help you.

Unfortunately, it is too late for me to simply cancel and reissue the check.

Email me at montecristo ((at)) ggchronicle.com if you would like my assistance, sir.

Rye Sucks

05-02-2012

Bump for justice

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

Just to let everyone know our facebook page was managed by our team but Legacy had admin on it. He decided that stealing money wasn't enough so he cleared us from the facebook page and there is no way we can reclaim it. Please do not support our old facebook page www.facebook.com/team4not and instead support our new facebook at www.facebook.com/team4nothing

Thank you very much for everyone helping us.

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Have you PM'd him yet "Thanks 4nothing" ? lol sorry couldn't hold that in. I removed him from my friends list on LoL and my skype btw.

12345 ... 7