Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HonorableGeneral

05-01-2012

Herald of Hexmachination,

I have been considering for some time the idea of augmenting myself with a few hextech machineries in order to improve myself mentally and physically. I would like to consult you about a few questions before I consider such... improvement...

1. Is it possible to "upgrade" myself without touching the higher cerebral functions in my brain? I'd rather preserve my emotions and "human weaknesses", so to speak - being a fully-fledged machine is not exactly my life's aspirations.

2. Are there any possible side effects to the "upgrades"? If so, what?

3. Upon becoming deceased, will the hextech parts shut down as well? Or will I need to request that some other summoners shut me down manually after my natural death?

Yours truly,

The Honorable General, Summoner

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Herald of Hexmachination,

I have been considering for some time the idea of augmenting myself with a few hextech machineries in order to improve myself mentally and physically. I would like to consult you about a few questions before I consider such... improvement...

1. Is it possible to "upgrade" myself without touching the higher cerebral functions in my brain? I'd rather preserve my emotions and "human weaknesses", so to speak - being a fully-fledged machine is not exactly my life's aspirations.

2. Are there any possible side effects to the "upgrades"? If so, what?

3. Upon becoming deceased, will the hextech parts shut down as well? Or will I need to request that some other summoners shut me down manually after my natural death?

Yours truly,

The Honorable General,

I thank you for such a very fulfilling inquiry. It is quite the relief to be asked something relevant to my trade. So I will answer you in the most simplistic manner possible.

1. It is actually required that you not interfere with your cerebral system when implementing your initial enhancement. However, it is quite difficult (for that thieving professor, certainly) to not integrate whatever hextech you implant into your structure. I have surpassed this limitation, as I am currently at 87% of my progress, thus I can easily oversee your procedure.....For a price. However, be forewarned that the transition is quite painful anyway.

2. Since you appear to only be interested in a partial evolution (which I find disturbingly non-committal) you may indeed keep your human weakness and emotions.

3. If it is merely a matter of grafting hextech into your body, then death will not cause it to power down. However, integrating it into your biological functions would result in shutting down your equipment. There are two possible ways to achieve this: setting your equipment to be fueled by your blood, or setting the equipment to be sensitive to your spiritual activity. I have a myriad of designs and schematics in my repertoire and can provide you with anything you wish.

If you truly wish for an upgrade, then I will give you something to permit you into my laboratory. At the moment I am unable to enter my workshop (I appear to have been locked out).

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

AskMadmanMundo

05-01-2012

IRON-MAN VIKTOR,

Mundo is not at all pleased with you. Peoples dare to call Mundo mad but you doktor are horrible man truly blood and flesh works for reason! There is nothing to replace you natural form! You are the insane one not Mundo the form you born with is your form! Look at pretty dragon lady Shyvana you see her getting new parts!? Hextech body-parts should only be use when you missing part of body not to replace existing! Mundo no care who is with or against you but Mundo work with others too stop your MADNESS!

-Mundo, the Madman of Zaun

HonorableGeneral

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
The Honorable General,

I thank you for such a very fulfilling inquiry. It is quite the relief to be asked something relevant to my trade. So I will answer you in the most simplistic manner possible.

1. It is actually required that you not interfere with your cerebral system when implementing your initial enhancement. However, it is quite difficult (for that thieving professor, certainly) to not integrate whatever hextech you implant into your structure. I have surpassed this limitation, as I am currently at 87% of my progress, thus I can easily oversee your procedure.....For a price. However, be forewarned that the transition is quite painful anyway.

2. Since you appear to only be interested in a partial evolution (which I find disturbingly non-committal) you may indeed keep your human weakness and emotions.

3. If it is merely a matter of grafting hextech into your body, then death will not cause it to power down. However, integrating it into your biological functions would result in shutting down your equipment. There are two possible ways to achieve this: setting your equipment to be fueled by your blood, or setting the equipment to be sensitive to your spiritual activity. I have a myriad of designs and schematics in my repertoire and can provide you with anything you wish.

If you truly wish for an upgrade, then I will give you something to permit you into my laboratory. At the moment I am unable to enter my workshop (I appear to have been locked out).

Herald,

Thank you for clarifying everything for me. I believe I will have the upgrades done, and I wish for the equipment to be blood-fueled - would make the whole natural death issue easier to deal with.

I request the following upgrades:

1. Nervous System/Circulatory System (for better reflexes)
2. Muscular Systems in legs (I have muscular dystrophy in both my legs and, as such, cannot walk without aid)

Thank you for your cordiality.

Sincerely,

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
IRON-MAN VIKTOR,

Mundo is not at all pleased with you. Peoples dare to call Mundo mad but you doktor are horrible man truly blood and flesh works for reason! There is nothing to replace you natural form! You are the insane one not Mundo the form you born with is your form! Look at pretty dragon lady Shyvana you see her getting new parts!? Hextech body-parts should only be use when you missing part of body not to replace existing! Mundo no care who is with or against you but Mundo work with others too stop your MADNESS!

-Mundo, the Madman of Zaun
Dr. Mundo,

Of all the former human emotions I ever felt, you have made me once more experience exasperation. I would like to point out to you that I have used many of the fine products that you and your company have produced (not on myself, obviously) and have been satisfied with the results. Your contributions are essential to the process which I have undergone, and in essence, it is your breakthroughs in the understanding of the human nervous system that has catapulted my progress further. I experienced excruciating pain, initially, when I began replacing parts of my body with machine enhancements, but I read one of your many research excerpts and found it quite helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Herald,

Thank you for clarifying everything for me. I believe I will have the upgrades done, and I wish for the equipment to be blood-fueled - would make the whole natural death issue easier to deal with.

I request the following upgrades:

1. Nervous System/Circulatory System (for better reflexes)
2. Muscular Systems in legs (I have muscular dystrophy in both my legs and, as such, cannot walk without aid)

Thank you for your cordiality.

Sincerely,

Very well, I will send you a transporter very soon with which to reach my laboratory. I warn you, however, that if you are not careful in Zaun you may find yourself abducted for one of a myriad of nasty experiments.

FOR THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION.

AnthemHero

05-01-2012

Hey. Viktor Von Carne. You able to get it up with all those robotic enhancements? :V

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Hey. Viktor Von Carne. You able to get it up with all those robotic enhancements? :V
And yet another comes into my thread asking about my genitalia. And once again I will give the response that I have spoken so many times before. I will not divulge the intimate details of what parts of my anatomy I may or may not have modified.

Ask the Herald

05-02-2012

Destroy.

Then IMPROVE.

AskMadmanMundo

05-02-2012

Robo-man,

Keep buying Mundo's products but Mundo has no personal connection to this replacement thingy he wants none of it but he always happy to empty costumers wallets. If you come to Mundo asking for direct help his answer will always be no unless it for good friend off his.

AnthemHero

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
And yet another comes into my thread asking about my genitalia. And once again I will give the response that I have spoken so many times before. I will not divulge the intimate details of what parts of my anatomy I may or may not have modified.

So... no?