How about top players add people who want to watch them play as friends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

So, since there is no ranked Dominion there is no way we will ever have a way to freely spectate top player's games for Dominion like we currently do for SR. Spectator mode is awesome, but I'd really like to see some more Dominion attention.

Would players above 2000 elo or so before Jabebot died be willing to have people add them as friends if they wanted to drop in and spectate? I could see the overflow of friend requests the more popular players like Sauron, Nekrogen, Pooters, etc. would all get but I think it would greatly benefit the community if higher level players were willing to accept a flow of requests, since the only other way we have of watching top players play would be the few streamers we have, replays that do not get nearly enough hits to be especially popular, or just being a high elo player.

What do you guys think?

Dremare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

They have no obligation to, but if they're feeling generous I guess they will. They seem like pretty cool dudes.

A12MO12

05-01-2012

their friends list have limits.\, not to mention they don't always want people spectating. Just watch nekrogen or feedski stream to watch high elo players.

Sauron

05-01-2012

300 friends is the maximum, but I just cleaned out a bunch of inactives. Been accepting any friend requests today and just leaving them in my general group. You can always add my teammates too, since we're sometimes in the same games.

I reserve the right to randomly remove people because I have no idea who is spectating me and who is just taking up space. You can always just re-add me if I do and then I'll probably remember your name next time I randomly decide to remove people.

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
their friends list have limits.\, not to mention they don't always want people spectating. Just watch nekrogen or feedski stream to watch high elo players.
Spectating with the smart camera enabled feels so different to watching a stream. It's very good.

Aparkhurst

05-02-2012

I've added a dozen or so people who just want to watch my games, and I have room for more :P

inFe eD

05-02-2012

Friends list full, too lazy to go through it to delete inactives.

Nyx87

05-02-2012

If people would like to add me they are more than welcome.

Credentials: 1520+ SR player currently and I was 2k on Dominion when jabebot died. I'm also thinking of starting a stream where i provide detailed explanation of why i do the things i do.

I play a lot of unplayed champs like TF, Vlad, and Karma when the team can handle it, however queue times are rediculous right now, even for blind pick.

Ariou

05-02-2012

Looks like I'll be adding a few people then if they dont mind

I am hovering around 2k as well and would not mind adding some friends to spectate if they want. I play a little bit of everything shy of most AP.

DG TheFeedski

05-02-2012

Well, I know I max out my friends list often, and it's quite annoying going through deleting people 1 by 1 since there is no mass delete option. I stream my games, but maybe since finals are almost over and I will have time, I could pick a couple days to stream high elo games since I already have a lot of them on my friends list.