Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metricos

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Trooper View Post
Not sure if someone mentioned this, but it appears that the chat window doesnt work.
It does. You have to enable it. Bottom left hand corner. Interface Visibility > Chat > check the box

DaFront

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

show the elo range of the game that we can spec
i have been seeing low elo players playing ranked 3/3 of the games i been in

even though i dont play ranked, i still believe i should be able to watch high elo games

Veigar traps caitlyn in his stun
camera goes to Tristana free farming...
caitlyn dies off camera

Pantheon jumps down on a low hp WW
camera goes to Janna taking 2 AA's from tristana near janna's tower
WW dies off camera

Chris Of Sparta

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Hummus View Post
They've actually already commented on it! Check out the recent dev posts on the subject. Or if you give me a bit, I'll search for it.
Good to know. I figured it would be one of the most talked about additions once I noticed its absence.

Gandir

05-01-2012

Please add a "Watch Replay" button to the end screen that would functionally allow us to spectate ourselves while it still persists on the server. This would give us an easy way to rewatch and review the game we just played until you guys fully implement replays.

ShiznazTM

05-01-2012

Pretty solid, but the Chat doesnt work (for me)

Tried changing the hotkey and everything I can't toggle the chat.

bubs

05-01-2012

Not sure if it's a bug, but every time I've tried going into spectate on borderless window settings, the client gets messed up and I have to set it to fullscreen and back.

Dresăn

05-01-2012

Its excellent, good job riot.

All its missing is the ability to see the team chats like you do in regular games, the current chat is somewhat beh, you can scroll up or down or see what was said. Also the ability to chat with other people who might also be watching the game and then only then would it be an excellent way to spend time. The chats should have tabs, for purple team, blue team and spectator chat.

Still it is a good start.

Metricos

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiznazTM View Post
Pretty solid, but the Chat doesnt work (for me)

Tried changing the hotkey and everything I can't toggle the chat.
You have to enable it. Interface Visibility on the bottom left hand side. (The eye-shaped button).

Jaceive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

One thing I've noticed that bugs me is that during a teamfight, sometimes the Dynamic camera will follow a low-health enemy as they flash/run away from the action. It's a bit of an edge case, because I'm pretty sure it only happens when they have a DoT or are extremely low health, but it's a shame that I have to readjust the camera to see the people actually fighting.

Overall this feature is absolutely amazing, though, you guys really outdid yourselves.

Riku

05-01-2012

Unfortunately, when I loaded spectate mode, it decided not to be centered...

:'(