LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

04-30-2012

As much as I love my Nekrobot, I will definitely spread this around as much as possible. Keep in mind that the top 100 isnt entirely accurate since it can only pull elo from the lobby screen, so if someone who doesnt have the program has several games without someone who has it, their elo could be several points off from what what everyone else sees.

urmamasllama

04-30-2012

we need both tourneys to start advertising it

Nekrogen

04-30-2012

remember that the greater the exposure, the greater the chance that Riot re-hides the Dominion elo.

urmamasllama

04-30-2012

true but i wonder if they can even obfuscate it at that point in the system

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
As much as I love my Nekrobot, I will definitely spread this around as much as possible. Keep in mind that the top 100 isnt entirely accurate since it can only pull elo from the lobby screen, so if someone who doesnt have the program has several games without someone who has it, their elo could be several points off from what what everyone else sees.
Thanks! And yeah I agree but it should start becoming more accurate over time when more people's stats are there.

@urmamasllama #1 I'm discussing some stuff with the admin of DominateDominion.com.
#2 Actually it's pretty easy for them to hide it. But I'm hoping for them to realize that many people are really interested in the elos. If they hide it, I reckon they should make a ranked queue for dominion.

Nekrogen

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
true but i wonder if they can even obfuscate it at that point in the system
They did it with opponents' champions: provide garbage (encrypted) data instead of the actual data. It wasn't easy back then, but it sure as hell would be easier now. So yeah, just try to keep it on the down low as much as possible. That said, word of mouth is still a great way of doing this :P

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

All the information lolnotes returns is information that honestly, doesn't have any real reason to be client-side. They can keep it server side, and kill it all.

Apparently Ranked opponents' information is now live on Lolnotes again, but it'll probably get re-closed, cause that's pretty terrible (in the "Terror" meaning of the word).

Nekrogen

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
All the information lolnotes returns is information that honestly, doesn't have any real reason to be client-side. They can keep it server side, and kill it all.

Apparently Ranked opponents' information is now live on Lolnotes again, but it'll probably get re-closed, cause that's pretty terrible (in the "Terror" meaning of the word).
It's particularly advantageous when you're in high elo :P

Sauron

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
It's particularly advantageous when you're in high elo :P
Stop dodging me you jerks.

DiscworldDeath

04-30-2012

We're talking Ranked

Well, the view last ten matches, even in sub 1.2k Elo could mean a lot, if you see someone has 10 games with Tryndamere, and they're first pick support, maybe they're gonna trade...