2600+ games played, 90% of them on TT, ask me anything about TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat fool View Post
can i please have your oppinion on teemo, ap or ad which is better TT
Teemo has 2 very viable builds, first is ap.

AP will allow you decent map control with shrooms, and good burst with toxic shot and blinding dart.

The other build is on hit.

On hit is not AD, so for runes attackspeed or defense or AP is better. On hit will deal consistent damage, and scales well in mid game.

If your going on hit teemo start with Malady then grab Madreds and finish with Frozen Mallet, after that build 2 high defensive items.

Pure AD Teemo doesnt scale well as he has no AD scaling moves, people seem to forget he is a mage that counters AD characters.

He is great top lane as blinding dart will keep you safe from the gap closing bruisers you tend to fight, mushrooms will also soften them up before a fight even starts and keep you nearly ungankable.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsbuster View Post
I team with my friends, sejuani jungle (me), wukong top, warwick bot, winning 80+% of normal games.
1. Is this team competitive in rank games and who counter us (who should we ban)?
2. How often is warwick or wukong get banned?
3. Warwick can't against which type of 1v2 bot lane? How to deal with it or shift lane?
4. Are we going to wait for a long time for 3v3 ranked premade match making?
5. Can Mordekaiser play a 1v2 bot lane with no sustain but farming abilities?
6. If I play a team with Yorick and Mordekaiser, who will be the third teammate and what are their roles?
1. - I would say to ban Olaf, and Gangplank as their ability to break out of Warwicks ult could potentially ruin a gank or teamfight. Other champs that may be capable of countering you are teemo as you have 2 mainly melee champs, Singed as his poison will hurt your entire team, and lastly Amumu who will also punish you for all being melee.

2. - I never Ban wukong, simply because I forget about him, he is good but not memorable in my opinion. I ban Warwick, but that is because I know he is one of the strongest characters in the game, easy to use, scales well, has great survivability, he is so well rounded. But I doubt he is anyone elses first ban.

3. - Warwick is among the few that CAN 1v2 well unless he is against a ranged / tank combo he should be plenty safe. In that scenario your best bet is to play safe and drag out the game, your team comp scales super well and an enemy tank isnt gonna scale well and end game ranged die quickly.

4. - Your elo will determine that, as well as time of day. Higher elo = longer wait.

5. - Yes, unless your against someone like me I know that in a 1v2 against morde just pressuring him will win everytime. He has no escape, no built in sustain, if he gets focused by 2 champs he is dead. But I do find it rare a team takes advantage of these known facts.

6. - Yorick and morde are a very intresting choice, as both dont rely on crowd control to win. Your 3rd could either be a strong ranged carry, or a tank if your looking for the optimal team comp. Another choice would be soraka or lulu bot with yorick, supports can be good in 3v3, if your not expecting them to sustain your health but instead keep them around for their damage. Sona however...well stick with soraka or lulu, or even taric....or karma...or alistar, all are better choices for supports.

AHaLoGrUnT

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Range carries are not viable. :P
It's always about the strong heavy bruisers/tanks on this map.
Nah bro, they're usually not good picks but I wouldn't say they're completely unviable. I can definitely win normals with any ranged AD, just probably not ranked.

Havelox

04-25-2012

I love to jungle..only when I'm playing with my friends. We have played so many games together they know my style, how I jungle, it just becomes unspoken after so many games.

In solo Q, it never works, first because of the huge Anti-jungling attitude you get from most players in solo. But its very hard if the team comp isn't right, the person going 2v1 has to have the right champ, and be very competent at laning which is something you generally don't see in solos.

TheCrazyNutcase

04-26-2012

Why do you not play Ranked?

Death Crave

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyNutcase View Post
Why do you not play Ranked?
Dont have a team for it, if they ever add solo que ranked 3v3 ill play ranked but I dont see a point to playing solo 5v5 when I dont even like 5v5.

Death Crave

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerz298 View Post
If you lose more then 10% in pre-made unranked after you all lvl 30 then ur a ****ty player.
That makes no sense, by design in a game of 2 teams 1 must lose thus that is a 50% loss.

So having a record around 50% would be considered decent, having anything above that is good.

The Elo system is in place to make you lose about as often as you win, its also how the "Trueskill" system works on XBOX live.

It checks to see if you have more wins than losses, if so it puts you against someone of a similar record until your record is no longer more wins than losses.

Yes you could in theory be undefeated, but in a team based game with so many variables that is near impossible.

My personal record drifts around 200-250 more wins than losses at any given time.
Considering I have 1400+ wins thats 1200+ losses. A platinum player might have a slightly higher record, but not by much.

aflyingskypie

04-26-2012

honestly i think the best way to jungle is a team effort in tt, get it when its there.

Death Crave

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aflyingskypie View Post
honestly i think the best way to jungle is a team effort in tt, get it when its there.
I fully agree, I personally love to push bot lane with a partner and once we get close to the enemy tower go grab red or even just a minor camp.

It keeps you higher level than the enemy and keeps your pockets full.

Jarge II

04-26-2012

Viability of Swain? I find that he can viably play 2v1 bot if you're passive for the first few levels.