Ask Malzahar

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
Malzahar,

Why are you so weak as to let yourself be consumed by and all knowing evil being and still so dumb?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker
Void Walker... I noticed your entrance into this hobby and was curious to see how long it would take you to notice me. I suppose the same could be said to you and your fear of power. The void isn't a terrible place. It has the potential for both good and bad. My reasons for accepting the gift I've been given are my own, but I will say that I quite enjoy my role in things for now. Forgive me if the answer wasn't as satisfying as you had hoped.

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Void Walker... I noticed your entrance into this hobby and was curious to see how long it would take you to notice me. I suppose the same could be said to you and your fear of power. The void isn't a terrible place. It has the potential for both good and bad. My reasons for accepting the gift I've been given are my own, but I will say that I quite enjoy my role in things for now. Forgive me if the answer wasn't as satisfying as you had hoped.
Well I suppose there is good somewhere if Kog Maw is proof. Just remember if you make one evil move my Nether Blade shall find its new home in your corpse.

-Kassadin, Void Walker

P.S Always watching

Ask The Prophet

04-26-2012

You know, I'm beginning to feel your constant threats are more tiresome than my rants on the end of days. Give things a chance, let them take their course before you work yourself up over the. Go with it. Take it from a seer; what happens will happen.

Nulllight

04-26-2012

Your daughter is proof of the Prophets wisdom, "Voidwalker"

Cho'Gath

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Hey, Cho isn't flat out insulting anyone yet!
This is progress, ol' buddy!
You must have went to that anger management course I told you about!

Ask The Prophet

04-26-2012

These are some of the best questions I've ever been asked.

AskMadmanMundo

04-28-2012

Prophet!

Mundo wonder if void essence can be altered into sort of enhancement drug you think you help?

-Mundo, the Madman of Zaun

Ask The Prophet

04-28-2012

The Void is something that you become a part of, that becomes a part of you. Once it's touched you, it can never be undone, and you will always be imbued with it's wonders. It's not something that can be bottled or sold. But it's a nice thought.

shadowsark614

04-28-2012

Malzahar I respect you greatly from your power and personality yet because of that i wonder.

What if the does come and conquer runeterra yet sense you not originally from the void the cast you off and try to kill you? Would you fall to your knees and let them or go down with a fight.

Please note i am saying as a what if. I am not saying that i think the void will banish you or even if the attack runeterra. this is from pure curiosity.

Ask The Prophet

04-28-2012

I believe my service to the void will have been sufficient at that point to merit life, but in the chance they ask of me my life; I would lay down my life for them. They've given me the power that I use, and to wield it against them would be absurd.

12345612 ... 17