Best Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isheera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I recently started to jungle to, and ive picked a few up and i have to say, the most fun is: shyvana, udyr, nocturne and leesin imo.

OG Skywalker

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleWalrus View Post
I love jungling, but I'm only level 25 so take what I say with a grain of salt.
How does this apply to u? (the grain of salt part of course)

hester

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isheera View Post
I recently started to jungle to, and ive picked a few up and i have to say, the most fun is: shyvana, udyr, nocturne and leesin imo.
Agreed! But I would add Rammus to that list. Charging people like you're Sonic the Hedgehog is extremely enjoyable.

Black Meowder

05-03-2012

Why do I never see Xin mentioned on these lists? even guides online disregard him as a jungler, but I have fallen in love with his jungle speed and he amazing ganks. level 3 is all you need for pro ganks. even without red, though it does help.

FatMii

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Meowder View Post
Why do I never see Xin mentioned on these lists? even guides online disregard him as a jungler, but I have fallen in love with his jungle speed and he amazing ganks. level 3 is all you need for pro ganks. even without red, though it does help.
Maybe it's because he is a slow jungler and his ganks aren't as good as some other champs. He also scales terribly into late game.

TikalKeria

05-04-2012

my favorite is Shyvana. beast at clearing and counterjungling.

although she lacks CC, with red buff she can execute some great ganks catching people out of position

JustAnotherKill

05-04-2012

good at 1v1,tanking,support teammate,strong in late game r
Warwick,Lee Sin