Jungle Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-24-2012

I am thinking on buying Udyr and I was wondering what stance do I use on him and what skills to lvl up in what order and masteries and do I use standard jungle runes ad marks speed glyphs armour seals pen quints?

I am going to start doing ranked soon so i am trying to get about 3-5 janglers I can use well incase my favs get banned.

Koldheartedjsp

04-24-2012

hell no on that rune build

Cocona Vatel

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
hell no on that rune build
jungling on this map is fail, any decent team wards the mid point of both jungles and the camps spawn randomly so u cant even garrentee a consisten=ant path, and god forbidd it be double wraiths that spawn for the tt buff camps

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyric Elf View Post
jungling on this map is fail, any decent team wards the mid point of both jungles and the camps spawn randomly so u cant even garrentee a consisten=ant path, and god forbidd it be double wraiths that spawn for the tt buff camps
LOL ^

Learn to play TT

Insta lvl 2 before minions reach mid for easy gank on top lane and secure first blood 100% against teams that don't jungle or arent used to playing against junglers.

I kill enemy wards with my sight wards and I don't go near their wards in jungle.