Why Twisted Treeline is being ignored?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSqueakums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

TT is a lot of fun to play. If I am having a crazy losing streak on SR I just play a few games over there to bring my mojo back.

Alan MQ

04-19-2012

I will keep bumping until i get an response

energybar

04-19-2012

TT is like its own game. When I used to play ranked 5s on that map, it was a whole lot of fun. I enjoy it, but I also wish it would get more attention QQ. maybe a TT touney one in a while

Ovalusc1

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflast3 View Post
Riot has stated that they would only balance LoL around SR.

No love for TT and Crystal Scar buddies, sorry.
Which explains why they nerfed all global teleport ultimates (with the exception of shen) when crystal scar came out...

Lord Haro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Actually, when I was at Pax East, I asked Broello(Morello) if Twisted Treeline was going to get any love. To which he replied: "Yes." So, I think they have something nice planned that potentially may be big for it. :D

kingnedved

04-19-2012

i wish i see a red post in this thread

Wow Such Juke

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Haro View Post
Actually, when I was at Pax East, I asked Broello(Morello) if Twisted Treeline was going to get any love. To which he replied: "Yes." So, I think they have something nice planned that potentially may be big for it.
He said something along those lines on the TT forums a while back as well. I appreciate that he's leaving us something at least, but I mean, come on. This is getting kind of sad.

valkyir

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
Twisted Treeline is a for fun Mode. Be happy you at least have Team Ranked for it, cause Dominion doesnt.
You have to have a full team for it, meaning there is no solo que and there is no draft pick que. This makes TT really RNG which has a high risk rate of being a total flop if you are playing blind pick(which most TT players do).

Alan MQ

04-19-2012

I will keep bumping until i get an response

Squiddzilla

04-19-2012

lol at these threads