"Best" Jungle Character to learn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oxidieus

04-18-2012

I am surprised none mentioned warwick?

For a new summoner, unskilled, feeding nubface =
Warwick
1. Q heals him so helping clear
2. ganks jus include W > R > Q >Q > Q lol
3. He has built in sustain at jungle
4. He has movement increase with W
5. Wriggles is beast on him + ward
6. Item build is straight forward ---> rarely if any sometimes this and sometimes that
Sion
1. Stun
2. Shield
3. Ult -->solo dragon at lvl 6 SOLO SOLO
4. Ghost + smite = ghost ganking with stun
5. R > W > Q > EXPLODE W > RETREAT OR KEEP FIGHTING

people he said he is unskilled so landing lee's Q is going to fail then he feed and get trolled ---mundo can be burst down if not good at positioning and timing he not superman

warwick and sion = u run in and ult then pray your team kills them EASY playstyle --> similiar to yi but with stuns

You can also build Frozen Mallet which gives them tankyness. All in all jungling is not just about ganking. Its about helping your team win. A Jungle that backs after blue because he almost dead due to no leash is lvl 2 when everyone lvl 4 ---> learn basics to jungling and the rest follows. Also, champ selection is more than just ..who is the best...its counter and synergy. Shyvana can counter jungle a ww like a baws

ssjsupervegeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Quote:
I'll offer another perspective.

You know how to play Jungle Yi, and Annie- therefore you have a Mid, and a DPS jungler. Based on the fact that it's a good idea to branch out, I'll suggest...

Maoki- He's a full on tank, with extremely good jungle ganks. He also has the benefit of being able to play anywhere to decent effect. He is expensive though.

And one not previously mentioned.

Shen.

He's very strong solo top, and a strong, if not top tier jungler. He is also an extremely good champion to master- as mastering his Ult teaches you map awareness. He's only 3150 IP, so not too expensive. He's pretty forgiving, easy to learn, and a strong champ to have up your sleeve.
Shen is ban all the time

Hazal

07-13-2012

Just checking that I am not crazy...

Am I the only person who thinks Malphite is a good jungler?

Built in 10% hp/armor buffer. Passive aoe attack and spammable aoe spell that reduces attack damage, and not to forget his ultimate which is butter when it comes to setting up ganks.

Biscuits16

07-14-2012

I like Jungling with Nocturne. His E has FEAR that makes red and blue buffs go down fast. And his Q gives attack damage boost and move speed. If you build wriggles on him its all over. His clear speed is awesome and its really easy to take Dragon about lvl 11 solo.

Gramps69

07-16-2012

Yi is definitely a weak jungler.

Shyvana is really fun to play. Her ganks aren't great, but she can clear camps crazy fast and can counter jungle very well. A friend of mine bought her before me and I watched him during a few games we played and I picked her up very fast.

Nocturne also has a decently fast clear time, and his ganks are great once he hits level 6.

Amumu is pretty fun too, he needs a good leash at blue, and is pretty dependent on his blue buff until he gets a frozen heart, but once he starts leveling up he can clear camps very quickly, and his ganks aren't half bad either. Late game, he gets very scary if he's farmed decent (which you should) and has picked up a few kills or assists (which you should).

Well, those are my current favorite three junglers, I've been trying Udyr but I'm not a huge fan of him yet, he's tricky to learn. Warwick is always a solid pick for jungle as well, and only 1350 IP

MaxChaotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I see nocturne a lot at high ELO, and personally I think he's a lot of fun. Rumble is good too, Warwick is ok, not great as well.

Lutonic Lotus

07-30-2012

I've just started, but i find Skarner very good. He's also a natural ganker, due to his skills.
Q - Sends out a shockwave dealing 25 dmg to nearby enemies. If you do another Q while Skarner's claws are glowing, it slows nearby enemies.
W - Gives Skarner a shield of armour, increases ATK DMG, and Movement Speed. When shield breaks, the speed buff and ATK DMG ends.
E - Shoots out a crystal shard that "tags" enemies. Attacking "tagged" enemies will heal Skarner (only after damaging enemy once).
R - This is the fun part. Skarner immobilizes an enemy with a frost rope, damaging the enemy. He can drag the enemy around for a short period of time. After breaking free, the enemy is dealt with further damage

C00LST0RYBR0

07-30-2012

http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_theoddone

pick one of those he plays alot

General Shanks

07-30-2012

dumb question and a lot of dumb answers...
there's no best jungle. A lot of times it comes down to your team composition and what your team needs. you basically round a team together. you need to look at jungle criteria first.
1. how fast can a champion clear, fastest being: olaf,Shyvanna, lee....
2. Ganking potentional: Nautilus, fiddle, Maoki,skarner
3. tanky dps that can do most things well: Mundo, Udyr,..

It comes down to what your needs are, if you don't have many CC then you definitely go with Maoki and Nautilus if you have let's say Leona/Alistar or Taric as support you can go lee, Olaf or Shyvanna...

so to sum up...

IT DEPENDS.

Barmithian

07-30-2012

I prefer rammus.
-Is very tanky
-Has a taunt that makes it easy for new junglers to get ganks off
-Has a good chasing and getaway ability all in one
-Is fairly cheap, only 3150 IP