What ever happened to Karma fixes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ratdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

They're still working on her remake. It took them a couple months to finally get Shen's remake out the door, just gonna need to be patient.

Telzin

04-11-2012

Some of us don't believe in karma.

Oh, there's a champion named Karma? I had no idea...

Codos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

WTB damage to target with spirit bond. Done.

Arcane Azmadi

04-16-2012

Riot don't care about Karma. Anything they said about reworking her was just bulldust to stop people from complaining. Oh sure, the rework is "coming soon"- just like the stealth rework and Magma Chamber and clan support and achievements and...

Amandeep

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
They don't play her because she's not fine.

I really need to start keeping a list of players who say Karma is fine. I'm curious whether it's just the same 5 people always making dumb posts claiming Karma is perfectly fine, assuming there even are 5 people who think that.
seriously this. I look at the match histories of every person that says karma is fine, usually they are unranked, played no games with karma recently, and are just talking about the experience they had with karma during the 2 games they played during her free week in normals.

Just stop saying that she is fine. Riot may actually do something then.

Sairie

04-16-2012

I miss Karma =(

Prince Kassad

04-16-2012

I want Karma to be a viable support, but I'm not sure it's ever gonna happen.

HypaCarry

04-16-2012

I would like to know as well

9Point

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codos View Post
... title says it all.

Considering her release was February 1st, 2011, a skin would be nice too.
They did fix her.
They did what they do with most champions that become easily outclassed...
They released a better version.

Need Karma buffs?
Here is Lulu.

Nighthawkeye

04-16-2012

I think soul shield is really good, and by far her best ability. Heavenly wave isn't bad on the damage side but doesn't seam to be able to use it very well for its healing side, I think i would prefer maybe instead of a heal on this the ultimate would maybe give it a very short stun or maybe a mana regen based on damage done since they like the duality of harm/help with the character with it something along those lines. Spirit bond seems to be the hardest one to work with mostly because of your target not reliably staying with you, so the rewards need to be commensorate with that. I would say maybe instead of the double speed on ultimate it would instead have a heal over time on an ally, and a damage over time on the actual target itself if an enemy. Always seemed odd it didn't actually harm your enemy target and seems more like it should be an overtime effect giving more reward if you can keep it linked and not broken.

The unltimate spirit bond could act like a siphon of on ally you send some of your health to them and on enemy they send health to you.