Soraka Mid Too legit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jukt

04-15-2012

Soooo, i've been addicted to Soraka mid in both ranked and non-ranked. And basically my Match his is all victory's :P

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

I like the part where you do better in ranked games than normal games.

Outplay Nation

04-15-2012

the opposite team probably sucked you cant do this in high elo because soraka doesnt bring enough to the table to deserve a solo lane however she is one of the best if not the best support champion and should be played that way

Mid Mia Care Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
the opposite team probably sucked you cant do this in high elo because soraka doesnt bring enough to the table to deserve a solo lane however she is one of the best if not the best support champion and should be played that way
Scarra did it

Haen

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuppMalc View Post
Scarra did it
Dignitas built an entire team around Kog'Maw. Soraka mid was just one aspect of that. Dig realizes that Soraka doesn't have a high dmg output, so they hyper carried Kog'Maw who does with their triple support game.

Its not that it isn't viable at any ELO, its that at high ELO, you have to build a team around it.

ADGarner

04-15-2012

Almost every time I play Soraka mid I completely shut out the opposing mid. It's not a guaranteed win but win lane = win game mostly holds up. Soraka can push so hard and is difficult to gank. She can farm with out putting herself at risk and she has a high base magic resistance.

This would have never flown a year ago when AD's took middle lane but in the current meta it's pretty beast.

Stylodon

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
Dignitas built an entire team around Kog'Maw. Soraka mid was just one aspect of that. Dig realizes that Soraka doesn't have a high dmg output, so they hyper carried Kog'Maw who does with their triple support game.

Its not that it isn't viable at any ELO, its that at high ELO, you have to build a team around it.
He plays it solo queue too, and so does Scy, they are not building teams around it either and it works for them at 2400+ elo

edit: just checked scys stats, 2433 elo, 300+ games as ap soraka with 69% win

PressF1

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
Scarra did it at IPL and it worked pretty well.

ackshunpac

04-16-2012

I used to play soraka mid a lot, but I feel she is far too team-reliant so I rarely do now.

According to http://www.lolstatistics.com/champions/all she has the second highest winrate overall of all champions. Sleeper op foreal.

Crustededge

04-16-2012

Soraka is one of those champs that is decent on her own, **** against more then 1 person but in a team fight wins games all day long. Her silence, MR reduction, and beastly heals when you have some decent AP is just nasty.