"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackRampage

08-07-2010

Is this guide even serious? His writing style doesn't say that and I'm considering that he's joking.

amcii

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRampage View Post
Is this guide even serious? His writing style doesn't say that and I'm considering that he's joking.
sry english is my 3rd language..but i tried

Gank That Skank

08-09-2010

This guide is awesome. Question for amcii: On your runes which do you typically go? Do you go for the 18% crit or 12% crit and 97 hp.. I'm assuming you probably go for the extra crit since you are experienced with Mundo and comfortable with his starting health on your build? Also can you tell me what runes exactly. Crit quints and reds then what? I had trouble understanding.

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gank That Skank View Post
This guide is awesome. Question for amcii: On your runes which do you typically go? Do you go for the 18% crit or 12% crit and 97 hp.. I'm assuming you probably go for the extra crit since you are experienced with Mundo and comfortable with his starting health on your build? Also can you tell me what runes exactly. Crit quints and reds then what? I had trouble understanding.
http://img21.imageshack.us/f/critchance.jpg/

here
blue=cd reduction..rest crit chance+masterietree already posted

i prefer my 20% crit chance as lvl 1

oh btw..you can get green or red elixier as 1st item too..and then on lane make enemy atk you..then you use your elixier and own them with ghost+your laning partner..i got often double kills this way

Samurro

08-09-2010

Did some more testing with your build and it begins to work somewhat better now, still wondering how you manage to get 100 minion kills within 20 minutes? Going mid lane?

BlackRampage

08-09-2010

This is extremely obvious, but what's the precise skill build?

Fleischer

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
i dont see any mundos in this game..and when there is 1..hes a feeder!..in 1500+ games ive never seen a good mundo
I do take an exception to this comment. I've played you in the past and it's safe to say I'll play a match with you in it in the future. You are in upper tier of Mundo players; however, you are not the only "good mundo."

@ Masteries - I'm not a fan of Perseverance (Utility) with Mundo. I don't find it as useful as points spent elsewhere.

Sorcery (Offense) only helps Mundo with his cleaver. Alacrity helps with his attack speed, so he can hit (and crit) more often.

I don't use elixirs enough, and you've got a **** good point there. Also, a Warmogs can be effective on Mundo

BlackRampage

08-09-2010

8-6 first game, 4 of them had Ignite.

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleischer View Post
I do take an exception to this comment. I've played you in the past and it's safe to say I'll play a match with you in it in the future. You are in upper tier of Mundo players; however, you are not the only "good mundo."

@ Masteries - I'm not a fan of Perseverance (Utility) with Mundo. I don't find it as useful as points spent elsewhere.

Sorcery (Offense) only helps Mundo with his cleaver. Alacrity helps with his attack speed, so he can hit (and crit) more often.

I don't use elixirs enough, and you've got a **** good point there. Also, a Warmogs can be effective on Mundo
show me your mundo

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurro View Post
Did some more testing with your build and it begins to work somewhat better now, still wondering how you manage to get 100 minion kills within 20 minutes? Going mid lane?
you should be able to get 100minionkills when you was on lane too, thats something you need to learn
but yes in mid its easier