IPL 4 Recap: Tournament Rocks Sin City!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingDutchie

04-11-2012

Congrats TSM, deserved winners in my opinion.

l337matt

04-11-2012

It was tons of fun and full of excitement, even though I showed up late all 3 days. (I don't do 10am).
I got Phreak and Rivington the 3rd to sign my collector's edition of the game. Which was probably the best part. :3

Muggenn

04-11-2012

if only M5 was there...

Taliesin

04-11-2012

Team Dyrus OP.

5h1nj1

04-11-2012

Not sure if this was discussed recently but once again I like to point out the HORRIBLE quality of the "official" video recordings. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it's even worse than last time.

Every time there is some interesting official pvp event I have to scourge through youtube and find the recordings in watchable quality. The official tournament web is only good to see the ladder and then off you go! Why do you force us to NOT watch your recordings? O_o

Raek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

I thought... it was Monomatic...

JitnikoVi

04-11-2012

wtf ? since when is clg the underdog against tsm? Riot's just talking trash now...

CLG dominates all of season1 and has been doing relatively well for most of season 2, yet if they won it would've been an "upset"? what garbage is this...

EDIT: On top of that they beat dignitas 2-0 just previously and then tsm 2-0..

unbelievable how this was written, i bet if tsm lost to clg in the finals the article would be the same except you interchange tsm and clg within it

An African

04-11-2012

found it more surprising that TSM beat CLG in the second round actually.

Karzoug

04-11-2012

Where's the patch?

Baron Von Richthofen

04-11-2012

To give you guys context on CLG TSM. CLG had a long uphill battle coming out of the loser's bracket. All of the pros I talked to thought TSM would take it and the general consensus was TSM looked so good and CLG would have to win too many games. Then after the 2-0 for CLG everyone went, "****... CLG's going to take this." Always enjoy Gatsby's write-ups