IPL 4 Recap: Tournament Rocks Sin City!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

When are the circuit points going to be updated on the competitive site?

Blizzard425

04-10-2012

Those games where cool I loved thim. You no I think Kennen should by a AD gig not a AP like no more pain gust do it, I'm bleeding inside no more.

satsurikunotensh

04-10-2012

Baylife!

antigiggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

ok so let me get this straight .... you guys can put this on the launcher..... but you cant tell us when the patch is coming up? or whats wrong... cant even tell us if theres an issue? gonna just sit there and let us wait?.... come on....

NovaTheReaper

04-10-2012

Why was CLG not expected to last long against TSM again? Aren't they like two of the best teams in the entire world?

Mezase

04-10-2012

great tournament, I'm like really looking forward to watching the next one, there's gotta be more teams in the next one tho, can't get enough :P

TSM!!!!

AbyssionKnight

04-10-2012

I disapprove of you saying CLG was expected to get owned. They're one of the best teams out there and in the past have a really high win rate against TSM.

Omenz

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
and wasn’t expected to last long against the SoloMid powerhouse. To everyone’s surprise, they took the first match two games to none, handing TSM their first loss and prompting a second round of matches in the finals.
What? CLG could've also won, not saying TSM is bad but that sounds as if CLG is some sorta new team with little to no experience.

nicosharp

04-10-2012

This tournament was incredibly well ran, and I think Riot and Esports in general have a lot to be thankful for given the production quality and caliber this tournament was provided at. Great job to everyone that made it happen.

Fan base is there, in force, both in-person and online. Shoutcasters are up to par. The game has enough variety and balance to be interesting everytime. The players are all at very similar levels in their play to all put on good shows.

Well done, I really was impressed, and had a fun time enjoying the games while sick at home this weekend. Look forward to more, and will definitely be planning to go to a nearby event over the course of this next year.

Anbesol

04-10-2012

The real story for me was Monomaniac wrecking well established teams.