New support item plz.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0kur03

04-10-2012

So for a while I've been going 3 gp5's then get stuck with either a DFG or a pick just sitting there taunting me to sell it for wards :/

With the introduction of locket 2.0 I was hoping for maybe a DGF alternitiive to upgrading Kage's.

Idea: Kage's (765 gold for 25 AP) plus Mana Manipulator (475 gold for unique passive: 7.2 mana5 aura) plus 500 gold -> Kage's Talismon (15 AP, 5% CDR, UNIQUE passive: 20 AP Aura, 10 man5 Aura). (total stats: gold worth (700) cost (1740) Paying for (additional AP on team, 5% CDR, 10 mana5.)

Name open to much change, just wanted to throw something in there. Stats open to change, but I want to keep something with that feel. An item that isn't WotA that helps a double AP team, while still being useful on supports, without costing that much.

The Blue Jelly

04-10-2012

Not bad... nothing I'd really go zomg about (my favorite support is Sona and I generally only run philo and hog with the hog usually becoming Omen instead of Locket)... but still a good idea imo. Find a soraka main and run this by 'em =P

0kur03

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Jelly View Post
Not bad... nothing I'd really go zomg about (my favorite support is Sona and I generally only run philo and hog with the hog usually becoming Omen instead of Locket)... but still a good idea imo. Find a soraka main and run this by 'em =P
It would see about as much use as zeke's currently does, but I'm ok with that. I just don't want to have to rock a DFG (got smart casting on so I always forget to go set that slot to smart cast, or click on the actual champ >.> ) or sell the pick