Morello Speaks on Dominion :-)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laurix

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Probably when I'm back from Diablo 3 vacation there will be some updates on Dominion lol.
^ Preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty much this.

I love Dominion, and after playing it as much as I have, I don't see myself going back to SR anytime soon (as I've said in previous posts, if I were to go back to SR, I'd rather just play DOTA2).

At least D3/MoP/GW2/TERA are all coming out relatively soon to buy time for some Dominion changes.

Stralucire

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Probably when I'm back from Diablo 3 vacation there will be some updates on Dominion lol.
Except that Diablo 3 won't have PvP when it releases. I hate to sound like one of those ******s, but it really did kill my interest in the game. I probably would have bought it anyway, but GW2 sealed the deal.

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Who the hell 1v1s in Dominion? The entire point is outnumber and catch them out of position.

I've seen entire aoe team wreck people. Easily defend turrets and opponents cannot camp turrets to defend.

If you want balance then separate how skills function on each map. GW1 figured this out when you have over 1k skills between all classes and can dual class. PvP caused nerfs then the PvE players would get pissed and vice versa. SEPERATE YOUR GAME MODES!!!! When will game companies figure this out?

Oh well guess it is back to SR for me until GW2 drops.

Panwar

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
Except that Diablo 3 won't have PvP when it releases. I hate to sound like one of those ******s, but it really did kill my interest in the game. I probably would have bought it anyway, but GW2 sealed the deal.
GW2 prolly won't be out till the end of this year at least.

Huniz

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
That killed it? Not that it isn't a thing like Diablo 2 anymore? Seriously?

Panwar

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huniz View Post
That killed it? Not that it isn't a thing like Diablo 2 anymore? Seriously?
Not to turn this into a Diablo thread but... Good. Diablo 2 was an awesome game 10 frikken years ago. You don't think we could advance the gameplay a bit since then. I have tried playing it recently and some of the gameplay aspects are simply torturous.

This whining about how Diablo 3 reminds me of people wining about WoW back when MC was the only raid. It's like the pride they take in enduring the ****ty parts of the early game takes precedent over the game actually being fun.

"In my day you had to start all over if you found out your build was **** at Lvl 60!. And we were thankful for it!"

smXho

04-08-2012

Morello has not done any rework that's good in my mind, so I don't see how this will turnout good

On the other hand, RIOT interviewed Sauron for help, which was good.

FDru

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Not to turn this into a Diablo thread but... Good. Diablo 2 was an awesome game 10 frikken years ago. You don't think we could advance the gameplay a bit since then. I have tried playing it recently and some of the gameplay aspects are simply torturous.

This whining about how Diablo 3 reminds me of people wining about WoW back when MC was the only raid. It's like the pride they take in enduring the ****ty parts of the early game takes precedent over the game actually being fun.

"In my day you had to start all over if you found out your build was **** at Lvl 60!. And we were thankful for it!"
D2 still is an amazing game. The engine is really what's showing its age more than anything. Like there's a lot of glitches with the pathing and health bar updating etc. The hacks are rampant and completely ruin online play. And obviously it's all in 2D.

D2 on a new engine with improved mechanics and graphics and better online would be worth playing, IMO.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
The 'jungler' is the other 4 members of the enemy team. Remember them? If you're blatantly out of position you can get ganked without hurting top at all, since you'll take maybe 10 seconds to gank and kill.
If you make the enemy react to bot are you not giving top an advantage?

MMKH

04-08-2012

I actually only played D2 offline just for the lawls so I don't mind if there won't be PVP on release for D3. At least it will give me some time to learn all the mechanics so I will be prepared whenever it is released.