Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerozaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Hello, i got some questions.

Are you and Leona a couple? What do you think about the void? What is your favorite food?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I would gladly fight anyone who wishes to be my opponent. Just give the time and place

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Bilgewater. Tomorrow. Two o'clock.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Dear Pantheon,

I know I have asked alot of you the past few days specially with my request for a weapon, from the Rakkor Tribe, but I had one last request.

Could I pay you to bake some cookies for me? Leona has expressed that she likes your baked goods and I wanted to give her something for how I acted in the breakroom the other day.

If monetary compensation is not enough I will do any task you need me to do.

Summoner Hinderance

AskPantheon

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerozaver View Post
Hello, i got some questions.

Are you and Leona a couple? What do you think about the void? What is your favorite food?
Leona and I are not a couple, we are simply friends.

My personal opinion on the void is that it might as well be a big hole filled with nothing but creatures who claim to posses powers capable of obliterating worlds. The void creatures say much, but do not support their words with actions.

My favorite food would probably be bread. Simple, but still tastes good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Bilgewater. Tomorrow. Two o'clock.
I will meet you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Dear Pantheon,

I know I have asked alot of you the past few days specially with my request for a weapon, from the Rakkor Tribe, but I had one last request.

Could I pay you to bake some cookies for me? Leona has expressed that she likes your baked goods and I wanted to give her something for how I acted in the breakroom the other day.

If monetary compensation is not enough I will do any task you need me to do.

Summoner Hinderance
Lucky for you, I have a box of freshly baked cookies around. They will have a low price, since I currently have no use for them. You should even expect me in the break room later on.

AskPantheon

04-09-2012

((Thread, I command you to LIVE!))

Ršndom Guy

04-09-2012

Well pantheon considering almost everyman in some time will think about having descendants, are you interested in someone?, would you consider yourself a good father/family man?

AskPantheon

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Well pantheon considering almost everyman in some time will think about having descendants, are you interested in someone?, would you consider yourself a good father/family man?
I have some candidates, but I cannot decide as of right now. She would have to be a warrior of skill comparable to my own.

As for your other question, by Rakkor standards I would be an excellent father. I would begin teaching my children in the art of war as soon as they were to reach the proper age.

Ršndom Guy

04-09-2012

Oh, that's good to hear, so IF you can indulge us. Who are the candidates?

Ever since you joined the league, i've been summoning you quite often, one thing that has always crossed my mind is, æDid you ever made your grand skyfall...in an horizontal lane, like in a massive Shoulder smash? I wonder if anyone could survive that.

AskPantheon

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Oh, that's good to hear, so IF you can indulge us. Who are the candidates?

Ever since you joined the league, i've been summoning you quite often, one thing that has always crossed my mind is, æDid you ever made your grand skyfall...in an horizontal lane, like in a massive Shoulder smash? I wonder if anyone could survive that.
Who the candidates are is my own personal business.

I have tried dashing forward and bashing my enemies with my shield. The reason you do not see me do that on the Fields of Justice is that the champions I performed that on were out for a week. The Institute of War then decided that should not be allowed to do that.

THE BR0SKI

04-09-2012

Why a baker?