Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Talon's head whips to the direction of the shattering jar, he spots Lulu in the dark

What are you doing here!

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
Talon took the break in the kiss for an opportunity for a quick protest

Not the kidney, I need that.
Morgana breaks out of her trance, but after a quick moment to recover, laughs slyly.

"You only need one, assassin."

Quote:
Fate dodges the Dark Binding by sheer chance, slipping on a patch of chocolate sauce and falling on his ass as the black magic whooshes overhead. He stands up and shouts in the general direction where the magic came from "**** YOU, MORGANA! I'M BAKING, HERE!"
Morgana sighs as Fate screeches drunkenly. She wiggles Talon's hand off her rump, giggling as the image of sadness becomes stamped across his features. She plants a kiss on his forehead before standing up and ruffling herself off.

"Looks like we have an uninvited guest, kitten. Let's deal with him."

Quote:
Lulu continues to watch the seen unfold, now as her normal self
she doesn't know whats going on. thinking to herself why would anyone enjoy getting bitten and hit.

Pix...what are they doing? i dont know why but seeing them...is giving me cravings!

Pix ignores Lulu and lands on a jar to better see the pair
the jar shakes and falls on the floor due to the pixie's weight. the jar shatters
"YOU'RE NEXT ON MY HIT LIST!"

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Lulu stares at Talon while stammering her words, her face very red

w-what a-re YOU...doing...here....

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
Morgana sighs as Fate screeches drunkenly. She wiggles Talon's hand off her rump, giggling as the image of sadness becomes stamped across his features. She plants a kiss on his forehead before standing up and ruffling herself off.

"Looks like we have an uninvited guest, kitten. Let's deal with him."
I would love to but...

Talon lifts his clawed arm with his good arm and releases it. His arm flops to the ground

I seem to have a problem right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

Talon looks at Lulu with shifty eyes

I was invited...

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:

Morgana's become the picture of rage. Dark bolts of lightning crackle off her body, one zapping Talon is his already-maimed shoulder. Her chest piece heaves with each of her labored breaths, nearly allowing her decency to be violated at several intervals. The small, barely-even-there lower garment looks as though it has difficulty containing Morgana. Her screech is amplified by the rage of a thousand tormented souls.

"GET OUT!"

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Lulu pauses for a couple seconds despite the towering monstrocity of rage, still trying to figure out what was going on here. finally she decides to ask

...what are you two doing anyway?

Pix is still staring at the pair intently

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Talon spasms unceremoniously on the ground and he is shocked by dark energy

Lulu...

Leave before I become a manure shovel.... And haunt you...

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Morgana's rage is boiling over. She begins taking heavy steps towards Lulu and Pixe, not every bothering to cover herself with her wings. She begins to speed up, reaching out for Lulu with her claws.

"GET TRISTANA OR THAT AMBASSADOR TO TELL YOU! NOW MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE, OR I WILL TEAR PIX'S WINGS OUT AND FEED THEM TO YOU!"

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana's rage is boiling over. She begins taking heavy steps towards Lulu and Pixe, nto every bothering to cover herself with her wings. She begins to speed up, reaching out for Lulu with her claws.

"GET TRISTANA OR THAT AMBASSADOR TO TELL YOU! NOW MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE, OR I WILL TEAR PIX'S WINGS OUT AND FEED THEM TO YOU!"
Talon blink as he watches Morgana walk away from his, still spasming randomly

I would leave if I were you...

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana's rage is boiling over. She begins taking heavy steps towards Lulu and Pixe, nto every bothering to cover herself with her wings. She begins to speed up, reaching out for Lulu with her claws.

at the sight of the enraged fallen angel, Lulu covered her eyes in fear and pointed her wand at Morgana. Lulu is shaking

A-ADORBUS!!!

the Monstrosity is no where to be found as in its place was a squirrel. a very angry squirrel